Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs Bulldogs + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lack of anything but large tracts of vacant space in the head behind the eyes of the person holding that sign will always amuse me. The sort of person who touches a bbq grill and says "ooh, thats hot".

Queens Park? Are you referring to Queens Park in Scotland or Queens Park Rangers in the English league?

If it's QPR then yeah I hope they are stabilised
Yes the soccer team in England. Currently in the championship but headed to league 1 next season. Hope for survival but I also hope to marry Megan Boone one day. My point is both are never going to happen.

It's not as bad as some people are saying. Under pressure/fatigue he struggles, but so do a lot of youngsters. I saw him kick a set shot goal from 45m out on a tight angle in windy conditions (the week before last).

Erasmus is some kind of average of the kicks that the guys below have (or had when drafted). When you have size and ball winning abilities, having an average or even poor kick is not the weakness it would be for a small/outside player.

Anderson - pick 2
Taranto - pick 2
Brodie - pick 9
Oliver - pick 4
Hopper - pick 7
Prestia - pick 9

If he is somewhere on this spectrum for impact (i.e. inferior player to Oliver but better than Brodie) then he will be a decent pick.
Yeah I suppose this is what I was thinking Alfonz: his kicking can't be as bad as it was made out to be otherwise he wouldn'y have been rated (and selected) where he was.

If you are picking a guy top 10 you should be thinking he is playing earlier rather than later. No-one is perfect, but there shouldn't be such a glaring deficiency that he literally needs years of work to get a game.

Very interesting game coming up against the Dogs. I'm still not convinced that we "won" the game against GC, more so, they ran out of legs and gave it up. Once Darcy got on top of their young ruckman ( playing in his second game) we got more dominant. Also if Lukosious kicked straight we would've been in trouble.

I was really disappointed that after all the talk pre and post game about home truths, and good hard training etc we still started so poorly, with no change to previous weeks. It's a damning stat that of our last 20 games we have only won 3 first quarters out of 20. JL isnt the most inspiring of speakers, maybe he's putting them to sleep before the game?

This weekend will tell us if we actually did start to play well, or if GC just fell over. Either way, our first 2 quarted against GC showed no improvement from previous weeks and that was what was so disappointing.

Fingers crossed we're on the up, time will tell.
So to quote my own post, it looks like as I suspected, the win against GC was nothing. GC just ran out of legs.

Surely the administration would be putting heat on JL with how pathetic we are at the start of games.

Maybe we should start halving their pay? They don’t seem to rock up until half time.

You can tell within first 5 minutes it was going to be long night. Even those early misses from the dogs gave us a chance but still couldn't get it out of the defensive half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back