Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs North Melbourne + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Team, with the game day thread only a few hours away and the sensitive nature of the topic, we are going to let this thread discuss all things do to with the game AND accept the fact not discussing politics would be difficult in this situation.

We will be lenient on political talk, however, it does not mean we’ll allow shitty twitter opinion posts from any South American fluffy horse-like creatures and it does not mean you can degrade / be rude to other posters (sarcastic or otherwise).

Now let’s all go enjoy the fact it is a long weekend discriminating variant and we can do essentially whatever we want tonight

Ya mods
Snuffaluphagus, BeinPurplenGreen, Tonga Bob

Out: Cerra (inj)
In: Crowden (into the 22)
that'd be the only change for mine, only exception would be if they think Tucker's ready and have him come in for Cerra. tbh have no strong feelings one way or the other for the final forward spot between Treacy and Sturt.

Lobb was useless when in the ruck but started to present well up forward.

Could Meek come back in as the 2nd ruck and Lobb takes over Treacy's spot?

Darcy and Meek to split the ruck
Tabs and Lobb as our 2 forwards.
Nah too tall. Treacy is 193cm Lobb and Meek are 200cm. Lobb can be pretty mobile but he is coming off injury.

I would think unless we are managing people to be tip top for the derby, Cerra would be the only out coming off a win away.
Blakely the most obvious at this stage to come in unless Tucker is looking good to go.
It will also be interesting to see how big Darcy pulled up after a cracker game he got knocked around a bit.

Lots assuming Cerra is out, good chance he's fine and can play.

No changes if that's the case. Hughes out for Hamling when he's fit and Sturt in when he's in form and we're pretty much best 22 other than Young.
At the risk of getting ahead of myself, if there is ever a game you can give someone an extra week just in case it’s playing North at home...

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to see Treacy given one more home game against North where hopefully he can kick his first at least and then reassess from the Eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calls for Henry in are wtf, he hasn't shown any reason at any level to get a game.

Tucker needs to come in and probably Crowden and Sturt at some point.

Not sure why we keep gifting Walters games.

Last edited:
Giro or Blakely back in for Cerra. Give Tucker another week.

Lobb was clearly underdone but I think leave him in against the Roos.

Can we afford to manage Tabs this week so he can rest his hip issue and be spot on for the derby? Risky call but it’d be good to have Sturt and Treacy in this week.

Lol y'all are delusional if you think Tucker will be ready. Only changes we should be making is covering Cerra's injury. If Walters continues his current form and Sturt continues to kick goals in the WAFL, we should drop Sonny for Sturt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back