Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs North Melbourne + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Team, with the game day thread only a few hours away and the sensitive nature of the topic, we are going to let this thread discuss all things do to with the game AND accept the fact not discussing politics would be difficult in this situation.

We will be lenient on political talk, however, it does not mean we’ll allow shitty twitter opinion posts from any South American fluffy horse-like creatures and it does not mean you can degrade / be rude to other posters (sarcastic or otherwise).

Now let’s all go enjoy the fact it is a long weekend discriminating variant and we can do essentially whatever we want tonight

Ya mods
Snuffaluphagus, BeinPurplenGreen, Tonga Bob

[x] Like.

How many will Taberner kick then?
Tabs won't kick any because he will be playing decoy forward for Treacy who they will have in the primary role to get him a fast track to AFL experience, similar to how Fyfe was watching from the forward line while the young mids played primary roles.

I have mixed feelings about any of our forwards kicking a bag against North.

2017 - Nyhuis kicks 4 goals against North (we win)
2018 - nobody kicked more than 2 goals (but we also lost the game)
2019 - McCarthy kicks 4 5 goals against North (we win)
2020 - Hogan kicks 4 goals against North (we win)

Coincidence that none of those players are on our list anymore? Treacy to kick either 3 or 5 6 goals.

I conveniently left out 2016 when Fyfe kicked 4 goals, we lost the game and I think he's still on the list?

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about any of our forwards kicking a bag against North.

2018 - nobody kicked more than 2 goals (but we also lost the game)
2019 - McCarthy kicks 4 goals against North (we win)
2020 - Hogan kicks 4 goals against North (we win)

Coincidence that none of those players are on our list anymore? Treacy to kick either 3 or 5 goals.

I conveniently left out 2016 when Fyfe kicked 4 goals, we lost the game and I think he's still on the list?
Dardy kicked 5

Nyhuis being robbed of a RS nom after this debut effort still angries up my blood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bloody good was that kick! Didn't know he had it in him. I used to be very critical of Sean the Sheep but I'm starting to love him now.
You should go and read some of his interviews when he was drafted by freo. The kid was ecstatic. His first game he had an absolute blinder in the ruck.

Always been a favourite of mine.

Can you walk up and buy tickets at the venue these days?
Ticketmaster seemed to not accepting orders in the several hours prior to the Hawks game. I was going to just watch it at home but the kids were persistent, so we got tickets at the gate, no queue, no problem.

I don't know how to react to this post. Half is true and half is blasphemy.

I was hoping it would cause that response... :p

In all seriousness, I think he should get a good run at it in the team. If he can develop his right foot over time, so he is confident to move right in congestion he will be very valuable. I think that will come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back