Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs North Melbourne + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Team, with the game day thread only a few hours away and the sensitive nature of the topic, we are going to let this thread discuss all things do to with the game AND accept the fact not discussing politics would be difficult in this situation.

We will be lenient on political talk, however, it does not mean we’ll allow shitty twitter opinion posts from any South American fluffy horse-like creatures and it does not mean you can degrade / be rude to other posters (sarcastic or otherwise).

Now let’s all go enjoy the fact it is a long weekend discriminating variant and we can do essentially whatever we want tonight

Ya mods
Snuffaluphagus, BeinPurplenGreen, Tonga Bob

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Before the Cerra injury I was going to argue for old man Mundy to have a week off and freshen up for the Derby. No chance of that now.
Tucker and Crowden into the 22 for Cerra and Treacy. Take your pick from peel for sub, maybe Henry or Blakely?

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Our forward line is still pretty dysfunctional but I don't have a problem carrying Treacy for a few games and anyone thinking Lobb was coming straight in and making a major impact needs to check their expectations. They both played a role. At this stage I'd rather we keep that same forward line and see if it can take another step against North. These things take time, I hate chopping and changing every week - how are they supposed to learn to play together under pressure otherwise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lobb and Logue need a few games under their belt. Colter/Shultz were really good today. Leave a Treacy for a few games while Sturt gets into form.
I think the next guys to be upgraded have to be Hughes and Acres (who I thought was much better today).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jezzitizle

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’d prefer Treacy out for Sturt, I think Treacy will benefit from being the number one banana at Peel.

In saying that if the coaches back him in I won’t complain.

Otherwise if Cerra is out Crowden in with Fyfe to play on ball more than he otherwise would.

They are saying on 6pr that Cerra was borderline to come back on but they erred on the side of caution cos they weren’t sure if he was really hurt.

Give Tucker a slow build.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Re Treacy,

Second game back is always the hardest.
Darcy was the same against the blues.

Leave Treacy in, flick Lobb for Meek for the week (So Lobb’s second week blues are at Peel), Crowden stays and Henry to sub
Agree. Sturt is a way off. Treacy at least provides pressure off the ball. Sturt struggled last week

heypenny

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jlo said Cerra’s ankle looks like a low grade sprain so hopefully it’s only a week or two out.

Cerra out and Tucker in for mine.

Lobb will be better for the run but he’s on notice. Meek had previously been offering more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back