Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This one for me as well. I don't think Duman was all that bad, but if Cox is fit we need him to play.
Yeah, nothing against him, he was ok today.

Cox clearly better structually and as a player though and Duman would be first one out for him

Going to be a rough game. Really rate what Ratten is doing for the Saints.

Why do people want hogan out? Gets the best defender to free up lobb and taberner.

In
Acres cox

Out
Conca duman
Because Brayshaw and Cerra played well so someone needs to be the new "player that gets a game on talent only" scapegoat.

Also, his attitude stinks which makes it easier

Don’t think bewley will be out, won a contested possession on the wing in the last quarter that may have led to a goal, and tackled exceptionally in that last quarter.
I’d drop hogan for giving them the 50 from our forward line in the last quarter.
Not what you should be doing as one of the highest paid players

Don’t think bewley will be out, won a contested possession on the wing in the last quarter that may have led to a goal, and tackled exceptionally in that last quarter.
I’d drop hogan for giving them the 50 from our forward line in the last quarter.
Not what you should be doing as one of the highest paid players
Hogan was frustrated today & last week.
No excuses for that though. Could have changed the game.

Because Brayshaw and Cerra played well so someone needs to be the new "player that gets a game on talent only" scapegoat.

Also, his attitude stinks which makes it easier

Works his ass off. Think few of the lads need to lower there eyes when kicking inside 50, 4/5 times today he was on a lead and they bomb it long.

Will take time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably this when Cox and Acres are ready. 3 is quite a few changes after a win. And its only 3 because I don't really know who else to get in. Another youngster?
Counting down the days till In: Henry

Out: Bewley, Conca, Duman
In: Acres, Blakely, Cox

Bew

This is the one.

Some extra height down back and more poise and class in the midfield. I can't see 3 changes being made to a winning side... And there's nothing that's been said that guarantees Blakely comes back in. Seems like he's going to have to claw his way back in slowly.

Acres sounds like the only other lock at present.

This is the one.

Some extra height down back and more poise and class in the midfield. I can't see 3 changes being made to a winning side... And there's nothing that's been said that guarantees Blakely comes back in. Seems like he's going to have to claw his way back in slowly.

Acres sounds like the only other lock at present.
Yeah its more likely Acres/Cox for Conca/Duman.

Given Young played a bit of wing, he just goes down for Conca while Acres takes those wing minutes

Be an interesting sidelight to this game if Acres debuts for us against his old side and with B. Hill coming up against us, especially with being great mates with Son Son and vs S Hill.

I forgot in my post to mention:

In: Colyer

Because we all know it is going to happen.
Surely he won’t come back in? Doesn’t say much for our depth or remaining youth if Colyer is the best we can come up with from that group to come in.

Don't know if it was just my imagination but Shilly looked propy coming off in the last

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I did see that two, he was on the bench and looked a tad sore but i actually think it was just a knock from what i recall happening in a contest minutes earlier.

We just have to keep getting him through, he's going to take 4-5 games to get confidence back in his body and be ready to really turn it up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back