Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to admit I do prefer the current batch of spuds over the blokes we had in 2016

Blakely for Conca
Acres for Bewley

Let's test ourselves against better opposition. We seem to play to the tempo of the opposition so we may be able to match the Saints at least for a little while.

Ideally Fredericks and Valente make their way in at some point but for now we need games into the current structure.

Blakely for Conca
Acres for Bewley

Let's test ourselves against better opposition. We seem to play to the tempo of the opposition so we may be able to match the Saints at least for a little while.

Ideally Fredericks and Valente make their way in at some point but for now we need games into the current structure.

Ideally we replace Duman too but not sure who with. I think you’ve nailed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Conca (Injured), Duman (too weak at the contest for a guy thats not particularly quick or good with the ball).
In - Blakely (so many half backs in the side he's fine to replace Conca), Acres

I thought Jesse was ok. Not superb but he provided a link up at Half forward at many stages. If he'd stop trying to hit tabs in the pocket that would be good. Like the commentator said, long to Lobb 1 on 1.
Tabs must just have a commanding presence that Rory doesn't. Might be louder, might be body language, could be anything really but he's the guy that they like to target.

Bewley and Conca out

Acres and probably Colyer are the ins.

Saints are pretty tall up fwd and more effective than us. We have to think about bringing a 192cm plus defender in, so we don't get stretched. Do we have any?

Bewley and Conca out

Acres and probably Colyer are the ins.

Saints are pretty tall up fwd and more effective than us. We have to think about bringing a 192cm plus defender in, so we don't get stretched. Do we have any?
Cox will be 50/50 I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back