Cheers, thank you. My AFL app was laggy or
Something.

88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes I'm in, I kept hitting the search button, and got 1 ticket eventually. Probably amongst a sea of Eagles fans. Hmm what is the collective noun for Eagles fans ?
A group of Eagles fans is called a "flog".

For example;

The douche canoe sat within the flog of other West Coast Eagle supporters counting how many flags they had compared to the Fremantle Dockers.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a load of bs.

2 cases we get no anzac day. Then there's some Guard living with 7 blokes..2 already have it. Derby crowd allowed. That's complete bs.
They lockdown... we'd be complaining they are overreacting. I'm happy they are waiting to see if it has spread outside the household. We were in lockdown when it got out - the chance of it spreading beyond the household is far less than what it would have been if we weren't.

This isn't some grand conspiracy against Freo or pro WC.

I'm looking forward to hearing the muffled boos and hopefully complete silence in the second half when we get out to a decent lead by then :)

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sturt not even making the list of 4 emergencies is interesting? Seems he’s a bit back in the order?

kp junior

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
freo
These changes

Drop Treacy if you replace him with a tall forward , sure, that keeps our winning structure.

But drop him to either a: move Fyfe in brownlow form out of the midfield, or b: change our structure completely.
That is so stupid.

Let’s make it easy for them to play Allan forward by dropping a tall forward. Ahh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
That Edwards kid is going to have to play on tabs, and Rotham is on Lobb.
Mmmmmmm!
Edwards has played 2 games I think, and I don't know much about Rotham.
If one of those can't get off the chain, then we don't deserve to win

Lobb 206cm 106kg Rotham 193cm 86kg

Tabs 197cm 89kg Edwards 197cm 84kg
Your numbers are way off, Edwards is 200cm and 90 kg, Tabs is 197 and 98kg.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
They lockdown... we'd be complaining they are overreacting. I'm happy they are waiting to see if it has spread outside the household. We were in lockdown when it got out - the chance of it spreading beyond the household is far less than what it would have been if we weren't.

This isn't some grand conspiracy against Freo or pro WC.

I'm looking forward to hearing the muffled boos and hopefully complete silence in the second half when we get out to a decent lead by then :)
How else will we mock them for leaving at 3qtr time if there’s no crowd?

Nov 29, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cockburn Doctors
Missing from best 22:

Freo - Ryan, Pearce, Hamling, Cerra, Young, Switta
Weags - Hurn, Yeo, Shuey, Barras, McGovern, Ryan

Eagles have the bigger outs - just.
Don't remember anyone from the eagles board bothering to care who we were missing the last 10 derbies. They have big outs. Sux to be them.

Nov 29, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cockburn Doctors
Well that is what JLo eluded to in the presser, he said something like if we drop a tall for a small/mid it frees Fyfe up to go forward more.
Not sure why that's a good thing. Feels like JLo helping them out by playing one less tall against a decimated back line. Don't remember wc ever being that kind to us

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Tucker can kick the ball to a team mate, Connor can't do that haha
Tucker can kick a goal on the run from outside 50. Tucker can hit a team mate by foot. Tucker can handball to a target not under immediate pressure of being poleaxed.
Connor can’t do that, that or that.

Tucker doesn’t kick inexplicable grubbers under little to no pressure. Connor can do that.

Spud76

Draftee
Oct 13, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hopefully I’m going beyond fingernail depth analysis. Tucker played as a defensive midfielder under Lyon. His first priority was to set blocks and defend Fyfe’s man so Fyfe could hunt the ball. He played his role and wasn’t as inconsistent as many feel on this board. Last year, he played a more balanced midfield role and was starting to look like he was lifting his game to another level. Unfortunately, he got injured. He’s easily in our best midfield rotations.

kp junior

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
freo
Tucker can kick a goal on the run from outside 50. Tucker can hit a team mate by foot. Tucker can handball to a target not under immediate pressure of being poleaxed.
Connor can’t do that, that or that.

Tucker doesn’t kick inexplicable grubbers under little to no pressure. Connor can do that.

You have to get the ball to do those things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back