Tab on a 🦀
Aug 26, 2018
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Leeds Utd
These changes

Drop Treacy if you replace him with a tall forward , sure, that keeps our winning structure.

But drop him to either a: move Fyfe in brownlow form out of the midfield, or b: change our structure completely.
That is so stupid.

Let’s make it easy for them to play Allan forward by dropping a tall forward. Ahh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be interesting. JL opted for speed, run n gun and their hips will break!

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Earlier in the week the Eagles were clear favourites to win with the bookies at $1.63, whilst we were outsiders $2.45. Since the teams were announced though, the Eagles are out to $1.80 and we have shortened to $2.05.

I find it strange because Luke Ryan is a huge out for us, whilst Kennedy is a huge in for them.

Jun 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Earlier in the week the Eagles were clear favourites to win with the bookies at $1.63, whilst we were outsiders $2.45. Since the teams were announced though, the Eagles are out to $1.80 and we have shortened to $2.05.

I find it strange because Luke Ryan is a huge out for us, whilst Kennedy is a huge in for them.

Barras out and Hurn was a lock to play mid week.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
You do realise there is 1500 immigrants at Christmas Islamd? Something the federal government has kept very quiet.....because they stopped the boats🙄
I just want someone to give me a reasonable explanation why the handful of returning internationals can't do their 14 day quarantine offshore before they even get to Australia
I feel like I'm losing my mind at the insanity of the country going into a tailspin every time there's a case .

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I suspect we'll know within the first minute of the game how this game will go and it won't be to do with personnel.

Most likely Darcy gets a ruck infringement at the opening bounce. NN bombs it long and Logue or Cox get done for a holding free giving JK/Darling a goal straight in front to get things rolling. From then onward our defenders will be sh*t scared to touch them and they'll dominate every time the ball goes past halfway.

It will then be up to our midfielders to not only win the clearances but lock the ball in our forward half.
DejaVu

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
I just want someone to give me a reasonable explanation why the handful of returning internationals can't do their 14 day quarantine offshore before they even get to Australia
The Federal sites that McGowan keep citing have already been ruled out because they're not suitable for isolation and containment. If someone in one of those places tests positive everyone there would get it.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
I'm not overly happy about Treacy being out. A run at Peel will probably be good for his confidence but I'm nervous about this being the week to change up the forward structure.

I had a dream last night that the eagles won this by kicking 18.6 compared to us kicking 6.26. Following this club has scarred me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
A group of Eagles fans is called a "flog".

For example;

The douche canoe sat within the flog of other West Coast Eagle supporters counting how many flags they had compared to the Fremantle Dockers.
I think we have a winner here

Vintage

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
That’s some serious defenders out - Pearce, hamling, Ryan, young, McGovern, barrass, hurn

between the 2 teams you can barely muster a single decent defence

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Wow. Lots of injuries on both defenses. I don’t mind Watson in for Ryan. He’s been solid this year. Tucker in for Treacy is the head scratcher. I wonder if this means Fyfe plays forward most of the game? Without Hurn, Barass, or McGovern, eagles don’t have anyone to compete with Fyfe in the air. But his goal kicking has been poor… Well take 45 marks inside 50 and kick 4.41.

I vacillate between confidence and fear for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back