ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Its interesting isnt it??? we have a guard who has infected 2 housemates. Any of those 3 could have infected any one in the community and those people may not know about it for around 5 days. So one of them spent 2 hours at a pizza shop....Suppose that someone who sat close by hasnt read that they are supposed to isolate at home and get tested. Instead they go to see their beloved WC play. They sit in their usual spot surrounded by eagles fans.
We would then have more contacts, more exposures.
Thats how pandemics spread.
Short controlled lockdowns and in the case of crowds, lock-outs.
IF the game goes ahead with a crowd, with 3 positives in WA and 17 potential transmission sites already known, its a huge gamble.
Pandemics are always only one person doing the wrong thing away from disaster.
Listen to this guy - he’s a doctor.

Plus I’m sure our boys would be just as happy not to play in front of 45,000 booing bluenyellas. It will be interesting to see how much the ‘noise of affirmation’ influences the inevitable lopsided free kick count if there’s no noise to affirm.

Plus there’s the complete schadenfreude we can enjoy watching melted bluenyella rolling down the gutters in the streets of the ‘burbs if they decide on a lockout. 🤣

Listen to this guy - he’s a doctor.

Plus I’m sure our boys would be just as happy not to play in front of 45,000 booing bluenyellas. It will be interesting to see how much the ‘noise of affirmation’ influences the inevitable lopsided free kick count if there’s no noise to affirm.

Plus there’s the complete schadenfreude we can enjoy watching melted bluenyella rolling down the gutters in the streets of the ‘burbs if they decide on a lockout.
The irony here is that most of the eagles members would be in the vulnerable group. All the grandmas sitting together

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone else a little worried because Tucker is more of a winger than an inside mid?

Also I think it was a mistake not leaving Treacy in and at least swapping him with Sturt.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone else a little worried because Tucker is more of a winger than an inside mid?

Also I think it was a mistake not leaving Treacy in and at least swapping him with Sturt.
This is not the game to experiment with Sturt .
Only proven pressure players get a Guernsey in this one .

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle

Not even the slightest, because he's not a winger and all his best work has been either inside or forward.

I'm way more worried about his hamstring going in the first 10 minutes.

Back