Prediction Changes: Round 7 Vs West Coast + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never watched it
The scene I was referencing is basically Arnie has been shot in the chest a bunch of times and he is going to die, but the kid gets him back into the movie he came out of (a magic ticket let him get out of the movie into the real world) and in the movie world again his boss tells him it's just a flesh wound and he is up and fine again.

The scene I was referencing is basically Arnie has been shot in the chest a bunch of times and he is going to die, but the kid gets him back into the movie he came out of (a magic ticket let him get out of the movie into the real world) and in the movie world again his boss tells him it's just a flesh wound and he is up and fine again.

I need to get Netflix

It's not great.

The line in the Simpsons where Wiggum says "magic ticket my arms mcbain" is about how bad Last Action Hero is.

Sorry I don't get that reference

I just cancelled Disney Plus as the kids don't watch it enough so I was thinking Netflix or Kayo. I'd like to rewatched those last 3 quarters

How come no one wants Blakely to come in?

What did he do wrong?

How come no one wants Blakely to come in?

What did he do wrong?

Blakely just going through a minor set back. I'm not a psychologist so I can't explain it in medical terms, but someone showed him the 2014 draft in the pre-season and it triggered delayed trauma of seeing Tom Lamb's name two places ahead of where he was picked.

There are different levels of concussion and they range from being fine by the end of the game, like Darcy, to not knowing where he is even at the end of the game, which is more like Fyfe.

If he doesn't have any delayed effects overnight and passes his cognitive test, then good to go.

Agree - Bailey Smith is lining up this week and he was knocked far colder than Darcy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are different levels of concussion and they range from being fine by the end of the game, like Darcy, to not knowing where he is even at the end of the game, which is more like Fyfe.

If he doesn't have any delayed effects overnight and passes his cognitive test, then good to go.

Concussion, no matter the "level", should be a mandatory 1-2 weeks off. I don't care what the cognitive test says. It is brain damage and the brain needs time to recover. No way in hell should Darcy be playing against WC, it would be gross negligence by the medical staff.

If Darcy isn't good to go.

Out: Darcy and Young
In: Cox and Meek.

Shouldn't be any unforced changes.

If Fyfe doesn't come up which would be surprising as it's the derby. You'd look at a Tallish player who can play fwd and mid..a Sturt(If ready) or even Frederick.

Sturt has gone down twice in a month. He's young, let's be conservative this time!

Concussion, no matter the "level", should be a mandatory 1-2 weeks off. I don't care what the cognitive test says. It is brain damage and the brain needs time to recover. No way in hell should Darcy be playing against WC, it would be gross negligence by the medical staff.
So you’re saying he’ll play? 😣

I’ve hopped off the Blakely train, but if he can’t get a game now with that injury list we may as well trade him tomorrow.
I mean he’s even behind Banfield, it’s not looking good for him.
I think it’s more about the role the club see’s him playing which is as an inside midfielder and that’s it. They would rather Serong, Tucker, Cerra, AB, Mundy or Fyfe do his role.

Banfield plays a different role so isn’t ahead of him as much as Banfield is only behind Sturt for the medium size forward

How does the brain recover from a concussion?

would love to know how they’re planning for this game, given JL would know their game plan and forwards inside out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back