Prediction Changes: Round 7 Vs West Coast + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Logue, Cox, Meek (if fit).
Out: Darcy, Young and someone very unfortunate - Duman perhaps due to structure.

We need cover asap. Logue on Kennedy and Cox on resting ruck. Can't keep going in small before the opposition figures it out.

In: Logue, Cox, Meek (if fit).
Out: Darcy, Young and someone very unfortunate - Duman perhaps due to structure.

We need cover asap. Logue on Kennedy and Cox on resting ruck. Can't keep going in small before the opposition figures it out.
Duman, another of the short people that performed very well on Saturday.
Dropped!!!!!!!! I wouldn't think so.

Perhaps O'Brien's mistaken tweet last week is on the money. If we can run NicNat around and get him to blow up, he will be ineffective. This will be on either Darcy or Meek.
If Logue gets up, he can shut down ol' man JK, and Ryan/Duman can repeat the dose they served up on Max King to Darling.
Fyfe can sit at FF again and we might be able to shut the budgee media up for a while.
So let's all hope for Logue and Darcy.

On SM-T825Y using BigFooty.com mobile app
I said that in a few places....wow the bile that spilled from the Yella supporters.
Look at the tackle and marks stats.
The truth hurts.Even the rubbish that went around about NN giving RO'B the phone.Anyone would think that Saint Nic paid for it himself.
Playing Fyfe forward Saturday spooked the Saint, more than likely will against Yellas.

Duman shouldn't be dropped. He was epic.
IMO he was unlucky to be dropped initially for the Saints game (thought he was fairly solid against Adelaide), but his game on the weekend is the best he has played for the club

West coast have Kennedy, Darling and Oscar Allen. That’s quite a tall trio. Anyone we can have is needed.
Meek is definite in have to say. Lobb will be batteries as lone ruck.
I don't see Meek as an in this week.A huge ask for him to play his first game in the Derby.
Again, it will depend on who is available.
Will Hogan be fit!!! Will Logue come up.

More than anything I desperately want Fyfe and Darcy to get up. Darcy was in ripping form and in prime condition to tear Natanui a new one. Fyfe so that we've actually got a forward target.

While your at it footy gods, please get Cox in and a miraculous recovery from Logue - the time has come to pull the wool over those hasbeens in Kennedy and Darling.

We are NOT going to kick the ball to Yeo and McGovern as of they play for our club. Not this bloody time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not getting my hopes up about Logue coming back in. Not good for my mental health.

Preparing myself for:

Out- Darcy (concussion), Walters (ankle), Lobb (ankle), Fyfe (hamstring), Young(ankle), Serong (foot), Hill (some sort of calf or hamstring issue)

In- Meek (debut), Matera, McCarthy, Blakely, Watson (debut), Valente (debut), Crowden

Watson Duman Hughes
Wilson Ryan Aish
Acres Brayshaw Bewley
Cerra Mccarthy Banfield
Colyer Taberner Schultz

Meek Tucker Mundy

Valente Blakely Crowden Matera

What a team for the Western Turkey!

Sturt will come in if he's fit and I don't think we'll risk Young.
Sturt for Banfield. Cox for Young.

Possibly Serong might be replaced by another mid - only because he is being managed with 54% game time, 58% the previous week (although 70% in his debut vs Gold Coast). I wouldn't like to see it, as he's likely ready to get up to around 70% again and with some home crowd support the young players won't be intimidated.

Hope Darcy will be fine with the 8 day break. He was feeling his jaw while he was on the ground right after the incident. It didn't seem like he'd blanked out for a period, but it seemed like he couldn't lift his head off the ground the first time he tried to raise himself. I would give Meek a run if he doesn't get up.

From Freomaniac currently serving a ban for the rustling of St Kilda jimmies.

"West coast: $1.35

Fremantle: $3.20.

Should I throw $100 on west coast?

lose $100 for the 3rd week in a row and beat the eagles? Surely Lightning wont strike 3 times."

I know we're all second guessing based on very little but it would still seem pretty damning if Valente gets the nod ahead of him, although its great to hear Valente is finally playing four quarters again and would love to see him get a debut.

Darcy or if he doesn't pass medical Meek.
Young out and Cox in.
Maybe one final change with Banfield replaced by Valente/Blakely/Pina

Far from our best 22 but if that was all the changes that were needed it's not all doom and gloom.

Just need Hogan, Sturt, Young and Logue to be 1-4 week injuries and Pearce a chance this year 🤞.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back