Prediction Changes Round 8 Dogs V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

JOD will in time be a player.

JOD is the next Shaggy type player IMO, I don’t see a high ceiling for Khamis and Daniel is done on the backline as far as I’m concerned.

Leaves Dale who can be hot and cold, JJ and Richards with Jones

I was at the game so didn't see the Rhylee West incident, does anyone have video of it? Was this this cause for Brandon Walker to go off with a HIA?

Ahh just saw it half time on Ralphy's segment. Not a ton in it but caught Walker high, half bump / half shepherd, luckily Walker passed his HIA. Imagine it's probably going to get a week unfortunately...

I think a case could be made for incidental contact on that one. Feet on ground, bumpee contributed to it. If he gets a week for that then the bump is dead and buried and should be outlawed from the game.

Very very harsh imo.
Has shown some good signs and think he definitely has a future, we did get him at pick 40 not a top 10 pick.
A lot bigger concern is how cooked Daniel Macrae are. Both slow and yet again when it got tough they absolutely shat the bed. Much rather younger guys with a bit speed and potentially a role in the future getting games than both of them, can throw Duryea into that category as well.
I will give you Daniel. Duryea is as courageous as they come. That stands out in a team of soft players such as ours.
Gallagher an extremely average player. A player that last night could not cleanly grab or dispose of the ball.
It's truthful, if it's harsh I can accept that.

I'm with you. How he got a Rising Star nomination baffles me. He may become serviceable but that's the best he will ever be.
He's a very fumbly player who is in the VDM type of player.
I may be proven wrong but we are not going anywhere recruiting players like VDM, Gags, O'Neill they're just list cloggers.
For crying out loud Gallagher hasn't done much wrong.

We’re also playing him out of position, dude got drafted because he dominated as a half back
As soon as I read this it dawned on me that the player Gallagher reminds me of most is Matty Boyd. Is nicely balanced, has a bit of a straight line approach to his kicking, as well as a decent little sidestep. Wouldn't mind seeing him at half back.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outside the obvious Libba and Jamarra back, it’s time to play Budds. Yes I know he hasn’t been impressive at VFL level but he has been on the list long enough to give him a run for a couple of weeks to see if he shows something. The season is over anyway so may as well.

Outside the obvious Libba and Jamarra back, it’s time to play Budds. Yes I know he hasn’t been impressive at VFL level but he has been on the list long enough to give him a run for a couple of weeks to see if he shows something. The season is over anyway so may as well.

I’m on board wih giving Khamis a spell and Buss a debut. Double debut Clarke and Buss would be great.

West out Weightman looks done I would give Clarke a go to see what he’s got, been ok at VFL level

Bevo say no let’s bring in the ONeil factor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back