Preview Changes - Round 8 v Gold Coast - Viney in for ANB

Remove this Banner Ad

From the news getting about ...

Viney, Preuss and Smith are all looking at fitness tests to see if they come back in.

Weid kicked 2.3 from 21 touches in the VFL, but I'd rather he spend a few weeks in the VFL, much like I'd rather Kielty get a couple of games.

Heard on SEN this morning that Garlett is under a cloud with a hamstring which sucks, but if a change has to be made, I'd love to see the Ginga Ninja get a crack after 20 and 2 for Casey, but you just know it'll be Corey Wagner after his 25 touches

Preuss in for Keilty if fit otherwise no change.

Hoping Baker has another good VFL game to force his way in soon.

A sextet.

Could be a tonne ;)

I'd have either May or Kolodjasnij in the box as Intel on on the suns.

I mean if they're not playing because of injuries why not use them as brains-trust

May has no brains and KK is still suffering from concussion. Mightn’t be a good idea.

Hope it’s a good game guys and we get to see the best our great game can showcase. The last game I watched live at the ground v. Brisbane was deplorable.

We're hoping to bring back Hanley and Weller
Our board asking for Horlin Smith and Young out - gives us a bit more pace.
Our mids are also pretty slow (miller, florin, bowes, miles) but our flankers are pretty quick (weller, hanley, ainsworth, powell)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if they're not playing because of injuries why not use them as brains-trust
Won't lie, i actually forgot we had KK

I thought something was missing this week ...

View attachment 669178
Strange. I have completely forgotten to look up who we’re playing this week. It’s like in the euphoria of a win I managed to forget that we would ever play again.

May will be watching this game at a pub somewhere obviously

Watching the 2nd half against the hawks and there was a huge moment for our season.

Oliver marks it on the HBF, instead of going long down the line he holds and then goes backwards and we switch the play. Wagner makes a decently difficult to Brayshaw who turns inside to Harmes and then inside 50 to goal.

We went back to begin but kept Hunt and Garlett deep which spread the field. Hopefully a turning point for our ball movement for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back