Preview Changes - Round 8 v Gold Coast - Viney in for ANB

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see who will go out for Viney.

I'd say it'd be either Wagner or Hore. Gold Coast are pretty short up forward.

Yeah reckon it could be Wagner.

I'd be going in like:

B – Hore, O Mac, Lewis
HB – Hibberd, Frost, Salem
C – Brayshaw, Oliver, Jones
HF – Petracca, T Mac, Hunt
F – Garlett, Preuss, Melksham
Foll – Gawn, Viney, Harmes
Int – Fritsch, Lockhart, Stretch, ANB

Fritsch's first half was diabolical, although I love him as a player and he lifted in the 2nd half, I hope we don't stuff his confidence around too much making him play out of position in the back half, I feel like we should get him kicking inside 50 which might allow Melksham more time on ball which we seem to be pursuing

Rough change. I thought ANB had a great game last week and really contributed to getting across the line. Not a big fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANB has been ordinary all year so not fussed there. Have to admit it's odd that our number 1 tackler from last week gets dropped though.

Going to be a disaster if Viney isn't 100%

Does Keilty really provide more than Preuss?

Thought Preuss would come into the side. Anyway, I don't mind that we're going in with just the one change and it'll be good to see Keilty get another game. ANB I think is a bit stiff but with Viney available someone had to make way.

ANB was much better last week. I just understand that omission. My only reasoning is that they see ANB as more inside so its a like for like or they just need to drop someone to get Viney in.

It should have been Wagner that was dropped. Seriously. Dumb dumb change.

Drop a defender for a midfielder?

Drop a defender for a midfielder?
Melbourne would drop everyone for a midfielder if given the chance.

I hoped Viney would play steady as he goes and give himself another week - just so that I don’t have to look at half a dozen heads over each ball and not one prick outside waiting for the receive again this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back