Preview Changes - Round 8 v Gold Coast - Viney in for ANB

Remove this Banner Ad

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haha ill legit never understand our changes. Well atleast we are giving a first gamer a chance and not dropped after 1 game hopefully can have a big 1 before we go to perth if not reckon Pruess will come in and bomb it on his head for McGovern to mark or spoil everything

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Viney must have some incriminating photos of a selector in a compromising position. Either that or Viney is rather selfish. And I like Viney, but that doesn't change the fact that he is putting his own interest over the team.

Somebody should have said: Jack just come through the 2nds like everyone else. The team doesn't revolve around you. No matter if you are captain or player no. 45

I'm biased because hes my favourite player but it isn't Vineys call whether he is playing 2s or not. I agree he shouldn't be playing but bit stiff to be putting it on him, it is more the inept fitness department that apparently doesn't believe in easing guys back into AFL footy (Yes Viney was originally at fault in 2017 for rushing back).

Goodwin: “Oh, you’re a forward who can tackle? And you can kick goals? AND you’re a good runner who didn’t have a limited preseason?

Well then,

EC064FFC-2D64-4CA2-975E-9AE5E0D7AC86.gif

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Fair chance. ANB just doesn't get it, it's not about about tackles or goals or pressure. Its about winning contested disposals so close to your teammates you can share a jumper.
Idiot

Won't somebody please think of the run and spread?!

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think now that we have had proof that Stretch and ANB are not the same person because they actually played together it is a mistake to split the best buds up. In the spirit of no logic at all I think they bring good luck as a duo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
GC went with a pace injection

Weller and Hanley back from injury off the back flank
Lemmens providing pressure up forward

Fiorini - one of our best young mids out with a corkie

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone have an idea if Brayshaw is going to keep playing on a wing or is he a chance to move back inside this week?

If he has been 'TBC' on the injury list for the last 3 weeks, do we really 'have' him?
Is it a concussion thing? If it is it could easily go from TBC to 1 or 2 weeks in a single update

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
5abbd31cafb64.preview.jpg

A tribute to ANB in this dark hour ...

Well ANB had done it,
The lowly Dees had won it,
With Jordan Lewis sucking all the while,
Clarkson's PR sooking made us smile,
While Steve May lay unconscious on the barroom tile...
We're talkin' football ...
Straight from the ‘G to Retro.
Talkin' Football...
Bailey Fritsch and Spargo.
Garlett's grotesquely selfish non-handball.
Omac, as usual, was poor.
We're talkin' Jonesy ... TMac and the Hore.

Does anyone have an idea if Brayshaw is going to keep playing on a wing or is he a chance to move back inside this week?

Viney in for ANB tells me that Brayshaw will stay on the wing.

Back