Preview Changes - Round 8 v Gold Coast - Viney in for ANB

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 670744

A tribute to ANB in this dark hour ...

Well ANB had done it,
The lowly Dees had won it,
With Jordan Lewis sucking all the while,
Clarkson's PR sooking made us smile,
While Steve May lay unconscious on the barroom tile...
We're talkin' football ...
Straight from the ‘G to Retro.
Talkin' Football...
Bailey Fritsch and Spargo.
Garlett's grotesquely selfish non-handball.
Omac, as usual, was poor.
We're talkin' Jonesy ... TMac and the Hore.
Woke up at 4am here and that's given me a good laugh mate.

Funny, i just realised we are one of three fixtured games that are the same sides this round last year

Us and the Suns
The showdown
And Dogs vs Lions

Lewis never came back through Casey earlier this year. If he had he'd still be there.
Don't think so, Lewis is to smart for VFL footy which isn't overly filled with pace either. He'd just sit there and intercept everything at half back all day and be brought back after 30 touches in the 2s

Let's hope for a replica result of that game last year at the Gabba
Funny, i just realised we are one of three fixtured games that are the same sides this round last year

Us and the Suns
The showdown
And Dogs vs Lions

Thought ANB stuff to be dropped. But you gotta pick Viney if he isn’t risking further serious damage. Every week is a must win. Also don’t mind Keilty getting another game.
Viney is probably our fourth best inside midfielder, and he's the only one with no flexibility whatsoever. He needs to change his game to move away from see-ball-get-ball.

Not sure how I feel about gold coast they have been no push over this year and really pushed west coast over there. Our defense has improved recently but our skill errors still let us down. Being a lot cleaner going into our forward 50 is key.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back