Changes Round 8 v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed the coach backed Vardy's performance and most of the players who continually get knocked on here? It's usually the little things that go unnoticed, the pressure acts etc. Also citing that contested possessions is a flawed stat in many ways. Makes you wonder, that some coaches may actually know a thing or three?
Looking like Rioli back Friday is a strong possibility, if so, hope he makes a mark and helps smooth out the bumps! (or the speed hump that is Melbourne?)

Noticed the coach backed Vardy's performance and most of the players who continually get knocked on here? It's usually the little things that go unnoticed, the pressure acts etc. Also citing that contested possessions is a flawed stat in many ways. Makes you wonder, that some coaches may actually know a thing or three?
Looking like Rioli back Friday is a strong possibility, if so, hope he makes a mark and helps smooth out the bumps! (or the speed hump that is Melbourne?)
I thought Vardy was very hard at the contest.Hes built like a brick shithouse and to see him charging in all pumped up reminded me of why Lycett was so valuable.Dont underestimate the value of some big bastard throwing his weight around.Rioli did a full preseason so he will get up to speed fairly quickly.Cant wait to see him and the new improved Ryan operating together.

I thought Vardy was very hard at the contest.Hes built like a brick shithouse and to see him charging in all pumped up reminded me of why Lycett was so valuable.Dont underestimate the value of some big bastard throwing his weight around.Rioli did a full preseason so he will get up to speed fairly quickly.Cant wait to see him and the new improved Ryan operating together.
Yep, could do a lot worse than Vardy+Hickey. Sinclair hasn't set the world on fire and Lycett was a bull but not such a good kick or below the knees. Could be the double ruck back- the demons are expecting it and are prepared this time-caught out before (obviously). Not sure if it'll be the same result, things have changed a bit, but the Dees are undermanned.

Definitely!- am buzzed to see Rioli back, apart from his talent, and yes together with Ryan, but also to see how his presence affects the rest of the team and structure etc. This could be a joy to watch...and a turning point for the team, get in the groove for the big Crows match!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back