Unofficial Preview Changes Round 8 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder/call to action: we're still looking for nine preview writers to fill out this year's roster!

No more cases. I think the game will go ahead in Perth.

Don't agree with dropping anyone playing well. Leave Birchall in. Gardiner comes back and Madden goes back (bad luck).

I suppose those who want Birchall droppped/managed agree with a player who has just kicked a goal coming to the bench?

What is the time difference in a flight Melbourne to Brissie and Perth to Brissie? Two hours? Bugger all really.

Don't agree with dropping anyone playing well. Leave Birchall in. Gardiner comes back and Madden goes back (bad luck).

I suppose those who want Birchall droppped/managed agree with a player who has just kicked a goal coming to the bench?

What is the time difference in a flight Melbourne to Brissie and Perth to Brissie? Two hours? Bugger all really.
Probably more like 3 I reckon.

I wonder how Berry Senior would go with Neale being out? He would be on the ball for more of the game rather than at starvation corner (half forward flank) for much of the game.

I have also mused in the past on Berry Senior off a half back flank but talking about HBF isn't Starc taking his game to a new level?

Get Berry over his injury. Don't rush him back.
I love Jarrod, not sure how effective he would be as a more permanent inside mid though, lacks vision sometimes and gets caught when you'd expect him not to.

His best role for me would be sharing his time between wing and forward with short stints as an inside mid using his bulk, or in a tagging role on the likes of Dusty, Fyfe, Bont, Danger, Petracca.

Best possible result for us would be for the game to go ahead in Perth with no / limited crowd. Especially as Freo got pumped this week and they would be pretty low on confidence.

Gets the Perth trip out of the way before the bye and we finish with 4 straight games at the Gabba.

6 in a row at the Gabba might be a bit cushy in the lead up to the away game in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back