Prediction Changes: Round 9 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those moments....
Although his may have been a CAT15 if there is such a thing :(

bbc crying GIF

Where does this Cat 10 thing come from? Can't be Hurricanes as a 1-more-than-is-possible-on-the-scale would be 6, not 10.

Beaufort scale Force 10​

Force 10: Storm - very high waves with overhanging crests, dense blowing foam, sea surface appears white, heavy tumbling sea, visibility poor.

But poor old Tommy went beyond that!

Where does this Cat 10 thing come from? Can't be Hurricanes as a 1-more-than-is-possible-on-the-scale would be 6, not 10.
Don't you know that everything on the internet is hyperbole?

Beaufort scale Force 10​

Force 10: Storm - very high waves with overhanging crests, dense blowing foam, sea surface appears white, heavy tumbling sea, visibility poor.

But poor old Tommy went beyond that!
Thats wind. Where, to be pedantic, or more accurately to continue to be pedantic, the numbers are not called 'Categories' (it's the 'Beaufort number' or if you're listen to the shipping forecast it would be called 'Force X'). Where as the 1 to 5 for Hurricanes / Cyclones are called 'Category'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dare say you're overthinking it. It’s just a light hearted way of illuminating the way those sorts of on field mistakes feel in the moment to us ever suffering Freo supporters. A disaster beyond scale.

I'm guessing you don't watch much Freo in the wet? At least not in the last 4.5 years?

Propaganda.

I had a kick on the SCG once and I can confirm I can kick goals from a kickout half way up the sticks. Ground is barely 40m total.

Wrong.

My brain just doesn’t retain traumatic memories.

But in all seriousness, the team we put out on the weekend is bigger around the ball, so we may actually not get thrown around so much.

Huge month for the footy club. If we're top 6 after the bye and Cox comes back and he hits the ground running it could be a big year. We're already top 4 in clearances and defence and I consider Cox among our top 5 most important players.
I have heard, or maybe read on here, that last year or the one before, someone high up at the club rated Cox as our most talented player

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back