Prediction Changes round five

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do we always seem to name Cox at CHF and Mihochek at FF when realistically they play the other way around? Cox is much more dangerous (and a more frightening defensive match up) closer to goal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
'Cos one day we're gonna trick 'em

I just don't like giving a bloke 1 game to prove himself, if we reckon he's good enough to be in the side give him a real crack at it over a few weeks to show if he's got the mettle or not. If he does, great, he stays in. If it gets proven over a string of weeks he doesn't, at least we can put a proper line through him and move onto someone else. I'm not dead against horses for courses having said that and using depth, but not dropping blokes who are fringe just because of one lean performance.
I agree with you must have misunderstood you

Sier not even an emergency, safe to say he is still injured or clearly out of favour. Out of contact at the end of this year, slightly concerning.
He's gotta catch up to Rupert first. The Rupe, the Rupe, the Rupe is on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand that, but why a defender specifically?

I daresay he's just next in line.

Even though Appleby isn't versatile himself, I think he's a good one to have as an emergency, because our defenders are more versatile than our forwards. If a tall pulls out, Roughhead or Moore could play ruck or forward, or Howe could play forward and we'd still have enough height to cover. If a mid withdraws , Crisp, Maynard or Aish could play midfield.

Omg, how is greenwood not in?

Brown for Greenwood was so obvious.

Greenwood even while tagging still impacts the game more. Seriously you’ve cocked this up Buckley

I thought Brown had more impact against the Dogs than Greenwood did against WC (only 6 disposal, and a poor VFL game to back up). I'm not a huge Brown fan but he does have a great side step in traffic and goes alright under pressure. I can understand the selection decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back