Prediction Changes: Soldiering on against the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need to manage anyone with the week off before finals?

With the amount of luck we've had with injuries and relatively soft last two weeks I think it would be a good idea.

I'd be looking at resting quite a few in the last round if we can't lose 6th position like I expect it to be.

Said Campbell would come through VFL and that Adams would probably be one more week. Williams also should play VFL. Regarding Suckling he jokingly said that he might find it hard to be best 22. I'd imagine he'd find a spot in the team, considering our relative lack of experience.

Suckers should come back through the VFL. His two games before injury were very bad and missing a few weeks isnt gonna help him form-wise. One or two weeks in the VFL to find form before finals in my opinion.

Suckers should come back through the VFL. His two games before injury were very bad and missing a few weeks isnt gonna help him form-wise. One or two weeks in the VFL to find form before finals in my opinion.
I think his one or two games before injury were actually games that were impacted by injury. Not sure if Achilles is something that just all of a sudden becomes an issue, but rather niggles away. If he's fit I think he should play AFL.

I think his one or two games before injury were actually games that were impacted by injury. Not sure if Achilles is something that just all of a sudden becomes an issue, but rather niggles away. If he's fit I think he should play AFL.

Id rather have a look at him first before we throw him back in. He was a major contributor to us losing to the Saints. I dont mind him playing the Freo or Essendon games but I dont want to risk him being a liability again in the Collingwood game. He has already played a big role in ******* up our chances of top 4. Not saying its his fault necessarily, if he was playing injured that might be why he put the ball down Saints throats all night. But I will be ******* furious if it happens again.

With the amount of luck we've had with injuries and relatively soft last two weeks I think it would be a good idea.

I'd be looking at resting quite a few in the last round if we can't lose 6th position like I expect it to be.

Resting players is risky. It can backfire. North did it well last year but two or three weeks is plenty long enough to lose match conditioning. Even the mandatory 1 bye week before finals something Bev is not a fan of. He wont rest anyone in the last two rounds.

I am loving what I'm seeing from Cordy, Dunkley - those kids have a bit of c#nt in them and I ******* love it!

I remember we had a kid called Jayden Schofeild on our list that was similar but he up and disappeared half-way through a season a few years ago.

1 game you mean, his second last game was against Gold Coast and he was very good in that game, Suckling is fit he comes straight in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Suckling, Dale

Out: Hamling, Smith

Stringer stays in and spends more time on the ball. Wasted talent in the Magoos if there isn't anyone belting the door down by kicking bags.
Does anyone watch the VFL or read the reports on here? Dale cannot be on the radar surely? A number of players ahead of him at the moment. He was hardly sighted on Sunday.

Not sure Deal is fully fit right now. Stringer is not effective right now either. Clay Smith might benefit from a rest.
The young blokes might thrive on a Friday night MCG v Collingwood to give them a bit of finals like experience.
I want us to send a good strong, fit side to Perth. I was at the Gabba game last year, I don't want a repeat.
I think Adcock may get a last game -as a thanks for coming Ballarat Boy, but I have not been able to pick the same side as the MC for the last few years.

Not sure Deal is fully fit right now. Stringer is not effective right now either. Clay Smith might benefit from a rest.
The young blokes might thrive on a Friday night MCG v Collingwood to give them a bit of finals like experience.
I want us to send a good strong, fit side to Perth. I was at the Gabba game last year, I don't want a repeat.
I think Adcock may get a last game -as a thanks for coming Ballarat Boy, but I have not been able to pick the same side as the MC for the last few years.
We're not at the G lmao. As if the AFL would ever allow us to play a home game at the G, outside of September that is...

Does anyone watch the VFL or read the reports on here? Dale cannot be on the radar surely? A number of players ahead of him at the moment. He was hardly sighted on Sunday.

Club is keen to get some games into him, apparently.

If that's the case, I want to see Bevo play Brad Lynch soon too.

Minson in, a final home game for his efforts over the years. Loved his attitude in the VFL, no sooking like other players when they play in the seconds.

That'd be nice, but he rucked one out in a taxing game against Willy on Sunday arvo. Big ask to get him up again for a Friday night game.

Minson in, a final home game for his efforts over the years. Loved his attitude in the VFL, no sooking like other players when they play in the seconds.

We need to keep winning and build some momentum going into finals so I certainly hope Bev does not gift him a game as a "Thank You".

We need to keep winning and build some momentum going into finals so I certainly hope Bev does not gift him a game as a "Thank You".

He'll get a game against the Bombres I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back