Prediction Changes: Soldiering on against the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll get a game against the Bombres I reckon.
Essendon supporters may be offended - not intended- but is there a whole lot of difference between playing the bombers and playing a VFL top four side next week as far as Minson or other AFL listed player go? On one hand I don't want to disrupt Footscray as they look for a top 4 spot, on the other I want a few young blokes to get AFL exposure (not sure Bombers or Lions would give them a true taste)

Heading to training with my dog Link. Anything I should look for?
Also come say hello. You won't be able to miss us.
How will we know which one is you? Does Link wear a mask too?
images

Bont in the poka dot jersey this week norf fans will agree with this

Tom Campbell out there running with the group

Suckling is training

The boys seem very up beat, lot of voice

What does the polka dot jersey for training mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Jacko running made my day. Kid looks like he'll definitely be back this year.

Didn't see Adams out there but murphy2bedabest assured me that he did see TC.

Zaine is much taller than Moz easily in the 194ish cm range. JJ looked sharp as did Suckling. Some of the old blokes didn't do much, neither did ole Fletch and Jongy who were mostly walking the boundary in jackets and doing some light ball work.

Big Tommy Boyd looked good and didn't drop one mark. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said for Easton Wood who had a case of the fumbles. Otherwise it wasn't the most eventful session but credit to the boys for sticking around and chatting to the supporters after.

Watching Jacko running made my day. Kid looks like he'll definitely be back this year.

Zaine is much taller than Moz easily in the 194ish cm range. JJ looked sharp as did Suckling. Some of the old blokes didn't do much, neither did ole Fletch and Jongy who were mostly walking the boundary in jackets and doing some light ball work.

Big Tommy Boyd looked good and didn't drop one mark. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said for Easton Wood who had a case of the fumbles. Otherwise it wasn't the most eventful session but credit to the boys for sticking around and chatting to the supporters after.
Was good meeting you and philmb good to put faces to names

Agree was exciting seeing Jacko out there, if him and Libba get fit that will be a massive boost for us.

BTC was on the other side, doing some run throughs with another smaller player, couldn't make out who Williams maybe ? Looked like fitness testing.

Smith kicked a nice goal from the pocket on his left, should have just dropped the mic and walked of the training track.

The boys all do give their time and are great, with all this stringe talk over the last couple of days just watch how he interacts with the fans and kids, will change your mind on him. We have a special kid there.

They are great like that. Definitely appreciate our support :)

They didn't rock up at the G last Friday.
Yeah, but if they picked, they'd pick the G. I wouldn't mind 3 MCG games next year. Throw in one in Cairns and 1 or 2 in Ballarat plus the usual 5 or 6 interstate trips. Hopefully we only have 12-13 at ES next year. No coincidence that Norf and us have bug injury lists and both Etihad tenants.

One of the Journos in Bev's presser hit the nail on the head.

Bring in Minson to share the ruck duties with Roughead (who can also cover down back) and leave Boyd forward.

Out: Clay (rest/conc), Hamling

In: Suckling, Minson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back