Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs at a Drying SCG 8/7/22

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are losing Treloar thought there was a chance he did his hammy at the end we are stuffed without Bailey in a must win game. A lot of our poor to indifferent season is the coaches and players fault but we have not been able to get anywhere near our best team on the field for the whole season.

It sounds like Treloar didn’t do a hamstring but was experiencing tightness which is pretty much good for a week off at least.

Wez wasn't good and was JS even playing? Treloar has a bit of the downhill about him.

Richards, Timmy, McSteal in. The above out.

I can’t see them risking Treloar

Out Treloar and Sweet and McComb

In Richards and English and Garcia

Just drop McComb please I’m sick of him turning the ball over by foot and hand week after week when not under pressure

Do we have anyone to replace Gardiner ?

I can’t see them risking Treloar

Out Treloar and Sweet and McComb

In Richards and English and Garcia

Just drop McComb please I’m sick of him turning the ball over by foot and hand week after week when not under pressure

Do we have anyone to replace Gardiner ?

Yes went to the Bakery the other day owned by a keen bulldog supporter. I said I will have an apple McComb he knew exactly what I was asking for.

I don't know. There is a lot of questions and not a lot of answers. I would prefer we kept the same structure, even though nearly all the KPPs were trash yesterday I would rather have the three talls at each end than play extra smalls. Obviously the weather may affect that

English and Richards are walk up starters if they are right to go.

B: O'Brien, Keath, Richards
HB: Dale, Gardner, Johannisen

R: English, Dunkley, Bontempelli
C: Williams, Macrae, Hunter

HF: Treloar, Ugle-Hagan, Bedendo
F: West, Naughton, Weightman

I: Crozier, Liberatore, Scott, Schache

Outs: Sweet, McComb
In: Richards, English

I'd rather we send JJ back while Daniel is out. Williams and Scott back to the wing. Have put Bedendo forward because I'd prefer to give him a few weeks, showed some signs in that first half, could be replaced by Garcia or McNeil though as a third pressure forward. If Treloar is out there might be room for both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be a mud fight on Friday, had over 50mm of rain so far up here in Sydney today and as below lots more to come, add that to the fact that nothing has dried out since the 3-4 months of rain up until early June. Good games for players built low to the ground like West, Libba, Garcia and Weightman

Sunday 3 July​

Summary Min 13 Max 16 Rain. Windy. Possible heavy falls.Possible rainfall: 80 to 120 mm Chance of any rain: 100%

Monday 4 July​

Summary Min 13 Max 17 Rain. Windy.Possible rainfall: 35 to 40 mm Chance of any rain: 95%

Tuesday 5 July​

Summary Min 13 Max 19 Showers. Windy.Possible rainfall: 10 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 95%

Wednesday 6 July​

Summary Min 13 Max 19 Showers. Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 90%

Thursday 7 July​

Summary Min 13 Max 18 Showers. Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 90%

Friday 8 July​

Summary Min 10 Max 17 Shower or two.Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 70%

Going in small because of rain is the biggest myth in the footy, you need talls more than ever, as marks are worth their weight in gold. Just you need talls that can mark the footy and compete, blokes like Schache who need it on a platter are basically useless

Actually most of our talls are afraid of body contact so who knows what to do

Going in small because of rain is the biggest myth in the footy, you need talls more than ever, as marks are worth their weight in gold. Just you need talls that can mark the footy and compete, blokes like Schache who need it on a platter are basically useless

Keeping talls in means you don’t have to be to cute you just get it in there and your talls can help where the ball goes

If it’s going to be a slog fest up there and treloar is going to be out I would do the following.

Out: McComb sweet scahche treloar (inj)
In: English Richards Garcia McNeil

O’Brien to chop out in the ruck, English plays 80% time in there any way. West and Garcia to take treloars midfield minutes.

Assuming Trelor out and English and Richards ready:

Out: Sweet, Trelor, McComb and Williams

In: English, Richards, García or Maclean Cleary

Line up:

FB: TOB, Gardner, Crozier

HB: Richards, Keath, Dale

R: English, Bont, Libba
C: Hunter Macrae Bedendo

HF: JJ JUH West

FF: West Naughton Schache

Dunkley, Cleary, Scott, García/Maclean

Missing but back in next few: Smith, Trelor, Daniel, Bruce, Duryea, VDM and Hannan.

with Garcia, mclean, cleary, richards available i think its time to send a message to williams, we need last year williams not mediocre williams, give him a couple of weeks at VFL to find form

i agree that talls are vital in the wet,

schache actually plays well in wet because of his natural ability, clean hands below his knees, kicking technique, the game slows down so his lack of pace doesnt get exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back