Preview Changes & talk vs Sydney [SCG 8/06]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most players would take the wake-up call on the chin and apply the 'head down/bum approach' to proving the MC wrong. I attended our last VFL match and the second-half of the one before that; he's not putting in like the other guys (eg, Toby McLean who was rightly recalled).

I'll leave the lifestyle comment as it stands but I didn't use the word "excessive". Also not sure what defines "legitimate". If any of my posts are speculation then I qualify them as such.

Nice deflection.

I didn't ask about Tom's form in the VFL, I asked if your lifestyle comment was based on facts or speculation. You've made it pretty clear that it was mindleas speculation and garbage so I thank you for clarifying.

For all we know someone close to him could be terminally ill, his cat might have just died, he could be playing injured. I just think it's unfair if every time Tom has a form slump people start rumours that it's somehow due to partying. All because of one incident that occured when he was very young.

Last edited:

Then the Dogs will get fined for selecting a player that's not an Emergency.

either that, or the journalists cant tell the difference between Cordy and Libba

Honeychurch to come in for English is my guess. In form, fit and exact type of player we need for this game.

Agree, but why hide it. If Jane Bunn says it's gonna be wet then it's gonna be wet.
I thought English would be the first out given the weather forecast, time will tell
i guess.

Since when is two paragraphs "TL;DR"? I answered your question and also corrected something you misquoted me as saying.

Hardly a misquote. Clearly if you think his performance is being affected by his partying then the implication is that his partying is excessive. I never quoted you but that is a very weird thing to try to call me out on.

They posted a pic of McLean ducking calling him a campaigner etc, so I just quoted it saying we had to match George Hewitt's effort. If you can't beat them, join them. That was it. Pretty soft I thought.

Was probably Scaryness who issued the ban, just noticed he is a mod and is player sponsor of Hewitt.

Not all heroes wear capes

A poster here that said he seen Zordy in an Instagram post at the airport

Im guessing the Journos are once again misinforming us. Maybe Bev planted the seed to screw with Longmire, but I did distinctly hear on Ch9 in early news that Libba was travelling.

Maybe he caught a party bus? I heard he's been excessive at that recently.

From the footage of the captains run at the SCG, Zordy is definitely there, but did not see honeychurch. Could be there but not in the footage. Libba not there either for that matter.

Real cloak and dagger stuff if libba and/or honey are set to play and wern't at the captains run either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the footage of the captains run at the SCG, Zordy is definitely there, but did not see honeychurch. Could be there but not in the footage. Libba not there either for that matter.

Real cloak and dagger stuff if libba and/or honey are set to play and wern't at the captains run either.
I think it's time to just acknowledge it is not going to happen. And with Cordy the travelling emergency, unlikely Cloke or English gets dropped since Cordy not a small.

I kind of feel Honeychurch would be a solid acquisition tomorrow if it indeed will be wet. But who knows if he did travel.

Need a terrier trapping the ball indide 50, would be nice to have Smith.

Hopefully Picken has a big impact, he loves these types of conditions and Sydney are one of his favourite teams to play against.

Like others I would have loved to have seen Honey in the side and his form has been excellent since his injury.
I don't think he's the type of player though who would be worth sneaking into the side as some kind of secret weapon. If he was going to play he would have just been picked.
Glad Libbas not playing,he doesn't deserve it. Look forward to his return but he can play a decent game in the twos first.

Nice deflection.

I didn't ask about Tom's form in the VFL, I asked if your lifestyle comment was based on facts or speculation. You've made it pretty clear that it was mindleas speculation and garbage so I thank you for clarifying.

For all we know someone close to him could be terminally ill, his cat might have just died, he could be playing injured. I just think it's unfair if every time Tom has a form slump people start rumours that it's somehow due to partying. All because of one incident that occured when he was very young.

Scrag, I see you've expanded on your initial post. To be clear, I do not post "mindless speculation and garbage" on BigFooty. I said as much in my first reply.

The purpose of my original post was to express surprise that so many people are calling for Tom's inclusion. Let's just leave it at that, eh?

Didn't realise you guys were talking about the mods specifically. The mods here are great. Except for Igloo, but we all know about that.
I haven't posted for a week or so, but i'm always watching.
I'll fight you, timtam.

Agree, but why hide it. If Jane Bunn says it's gonna be wet then it's gonna be wet.
I thought English would be the first out given the weather forecast, time will tell
i guess.
I'd love to see her get wet.....Although I think there is a big line!

Morris rolled his ankle against the Saints. I remember Carlisle pushed him over after he did it and he was limping for a while after that.
I've got full faith in Bevos system and our team ethos of one soldier down, another soldier in. This is where the benefits of having our own 2's team become really obvious. Incoming players know exactly how to play their role in the seniors.
Expecting a win against the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back