anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
What do you all think of the change to the team this week???
Looks like McPhee will at last get his chance to prove his worth,he has been knocking on the door for a few weeks now.
Glad to see Walker back in he adds a little bit of pace to the side and can play mid,forward or back.
Schell must now be groomed for the main forward position.Leave him in till the end of the season.
IS MODRA INJURED OR WAS HE DROPPED??????:confused: :confused:
I thought Simon Eastaugh might have cracked it this week and Bandy sent back to Perth for a run to regain some confidence.
Will Dodd warm the bench again or is he being taken in case there is someone in doubt?
I said it last week but hopefully but we will win this week and set us on the track forward.

I've got a funny feeling that we will win this week but Im not confident enough to pick them.

Its good to see McFee get a game. Exactly what type of player is he?

What I want to know is who else will go out as they say McFee will play, Shell would have to come in for Modra and you would bring Fletcher back in automatically so someone has to go out.

Probably Fletcher in Norrish out,Chucky hasn't been travelling to well lately.
McPhee has been playing in the backline for the Bulldogs and has been going well.Just a young guy and given the chance he will play anywhere, he won't be bothered.May be Bandy will miss out.

From wat I have heard Mc Phee is another Carr type player.
A mr Fix it with the ability to play all over the ground.
Aprantely he had the highest vertical leap at the draft camp, or won the endurance test. Something like that.

Its time to get these kids out on the track. As the new coach at the club without a doubt will wield the axe.

Estaugh is a joke, useless player, that I dont want at the club at the end of the year.
Longmuir should be left as number one ruckman, to give him experience.
Modras time at the dockers is up, and schell is the obvious replace ment.

Its time to put faith in our young players and give them a chance to show there worth. Butler should be recalled as well. along with simpson and ugle.

Eastaugh has been killing them for South Freo in the local league.I agree Longmuir is to be kept as the number one ruckman but he needs a hand.He is running out of legs in the last quarter,and that is not a criticism the kid just plays his guts out and has nothing left at the finish.At the moment he is the only player in the Dockers who seems capable of taking a mark over his head.
Has Butler been playing with South??
Again I ask the question was Modra injured or was he dropped??
the mail is he was dropped.

I would not even be a little supprised if Modra had an injury of convenience.

Does anyone know how Ashley Clancy has been playing, he's always looked like a reasonable player to me. I know he was a naughty boy and got rubbed out but that was several weeks ago.

I wouldnt mind Simpson getting a game so we can see how good he is.

Isn't Ugle on our Rookie list? Dion Woods seems to have gone very quiet of late.

Just got the west and looked through the Wafl list Eastaugh out ,don't know if he is injured{maybe on the flight to Sydney},no mention of Butler,Ugle playing in Souths side but yes he is on the rookie list.Woods not on the Bulldogs list.
Just looked at the other mobs list and Homer {Simpson} is in the outs.Don't know if he is injured or not but have heard he is a bit of a problem child,so who knows.Clancy out also,maybe Drummy is going to risk a fine and play afew smokies.Parker has been named on the bench and according to the west may be in the chop up to get splinters on his rear.HMMMMMit gets interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back