Preview Changes v Adelaide Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Weideman better to his best impersonation of heroic Pederson first ruck

He doesn't have a lion heart like Pedo.

Pedo said he embraced all the talk online about how he was perceived as soft and s**t after his first year with us and used it to prove people wrong.

Weid has a mental breakdown when he looks on social media at criticism.

Prove me wrong Weid, PROVE ME WRONG.

Pedo said he embraced all the talk online about how he was perceived as soft and s**t after his first year with us and used it to prove people wrong.

He will mate. He’s been building for this very moment

Took him until he was 30 to develop that attitude. We can only hope Weideman gets there.

So Dogga out? Weid to reinvent himself as a ruck this week!? This match has become a danger game pretty quick. Let's see if we can win without a ruck!

Poor old Majak might have actually got a game. Shocking timing.

Luckily ruck is pretty irrelevant to us, you could argue our mids play far better when they dont have silver service.

If I had to choose a position for us to get a run on injuries it would definitely be ruck.

Did Jackson train this week? Strange to be named starting ruck yesterday afternoon and then rumours he is out last night. Unless he did it at training yesterday and was being assessed still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Jackson train this week? Strange to be named starting ruck yesterday afternoon and then rumours he is out last night. Unless he did it at training yesterday and was being assessed still.

Id say he did it at training yesterday.

Probably seeing how he pulled up once he cooled down and thought they'd give him a rest like schmuttt said with Geelong in 5 days.

Doubt its anything significant or we would have heard by now.

Not often journos get these kind of scoops wrong unfortunately.

Really need Big Boner Brown and the Weid to just halve contests down the line all day. I'm not too afraid of ROB giving them super clean clearances but I am worried about aerial domination like what the Pies did to us in the third. Means we can't get our pressure game going at all

Not a big issue if he is out playing Adelaide but I’m keen to see more Jackson solo ruck. Good oppt for him and was a fun watch last week.
If all the noise today is true and he’s decided to go, I’d almost rather not watch him. Will be painful to see him leave.

After bagging his ability to ruck yesterday I’m suddenly thinking Big Ben will have to take his share of ruck contests. Don’t mind losing taps but Mitch Brown is too short to be in Centre square, Crows will be grabbing it out and running off with it if he’s in there

After bagging his ability to ruck yesterday I’m suddenly thinking Big Ben will have to take his share of ruck contests. Don’t mind losing taps but Mitch Brown is too short to be in Centre square, Crows will be grabbing it out and running off with it if he’s in there

Ruck Weid all game like hes a clydesdale

I hope you don't mean in the centre? That would be a disaster

If all the noise today is true and he’s decided to go, I’d almost rather not watch him. Will be painful to see him leave.

Im not fussed. If he helps us win another flag he can go with my blessings. So long as he doesn't become the type of player to play soft and protect himself cause he has a big contract on the cards im fine with it. (I dont think hes that type of person however)

Not often journos get these kind of scoops wrong unfortunately.

Really need Big Boner Brown and the Weid to just halve contests down the line all day. I'm not too afraid of ROB giving them super clean clearances but I am worried about aerial domination like what the Pies did to us in the third. Means we can't get our pressure game going at all
Don't be worried.

We're ranked 18th in the competition for contested marks.

Surely Weid to take the bulk of the ruck contests with the occasional M Brown chop out.

I'm going full Robert Walls here, but keeping Weid in the thick of it might just be good for him. Get some damn aggression son. Hurt someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back