Preview Changes v Adelaide Round 16

Not enough.

I hope we win, Lever is BOG and somehow works that story gracefully into a post match interview
Lever to shake Walker's hand with a slice of Lygon Street's finest prosciutto tucked in there a la Harry Taylor a couple years back

This is grown up analysis type stuff mate. People like you and me need to stay away from it and drink beers and yell baaaalllll all the time
I'm looking for a bit more depth. Like what is the perfect pitch to yell "baaaalllll" to have the best chance of influencing the umpires decision?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I'm looking for a bit more depth. Like what is the perfect pitch to yell "baaaalllll" to have the best chance of influencing the umpires decision?
I don’t worry about the pitch, I just go very loud. It doesn’t have a high success rate yet, but I am sticking with it to get a bigger sample

I don’t worry about the pitch, I just go very loud. It doesn’t have a high success rate yet, but I am sticking with it to get a bigger sample
Have you done any research into yelling 'just kick it long!' whenever someone gets the ball? I definitely feel like I've seen players take that advice to their advantage.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Have you done any research into yelling 'just kick it long!' whenever someone gets the ball? I definitely feel like I've seen players take that advice to their advantage.
Clearly this affects Jayden Hunt’s game. At the moment I’m conducting a trial to establish the efficacy of yelling “Who’s that to?”

I'm doing my annual pilgrimage (first in a couple of years) across to West Horsham for the weekends game

I'll be standing in the Western stand (camera side) sharing some nice banter with the West Horsham fans. Hopefully we don't lose

I'm doing my annual pilgrimage (first in a couple of years) across to West Horsham for the weekends game

I'll be standing in the Western stand (camera side) sharing some nice banter with the West Horsham fans. Hopefully we don't lose
Say hi to the woohoo guy 🥰

who is the woohoo guy?
The Demons bloke who stands right next to the crowd mic at Adelaide Oval games and shouts "Woohoo!" after every Melbourne goal.

His best work came after Oliver's goty contender in 2017

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Demons bloke who stands right next to the crowd mic at Adelaide Oval games and shouts "Woohoo!" after every Melbourne goal.

His best work came after Oliver's goty contender in 2017

Notable how much worse Oliver's hair has gotten since then.

Oliver + acceptable hairstyle for a ranga + terrible jumper = bananas from the boundary and 30 pointless handballs

Oliver + terrible hair + proper MFC guernsey = MVP and Premiership

Just goes to show when we criticise from the sidelines all the variables which coaching staff need to consider to get team success.

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Notable how much worse Oliver's hair has gotten since then.
Hah, was thinking the same thing too for some reason Reckon he should just shave it all off and get rid of that terrible mo as well.
Maybe opponents would slip off his head when they try and tackle him.

Can't imagine any changes but Goodwin alluding to mitch Brown inclusion couldn't imagine the swap. Would imagine the melts would be good if it was for Bedford.
Could only be for Weid or an injury we don't know about

killlerkyle

Debutant
Jun 1, 2006
Mt Martha
AFL Club
Melbourne
286350186_3215300052039219_1086611731617451729_n.jpg

Back