Prediction Changes v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really worried about our forward pressure this week. Was suspect last week at various stages and will only be worse with an added tall. The worry for me is that the Crows will cut us up on the rebound and we won't have much going the other way.
I also can see Libba playing more in the guts this week as Kobe is out so we're going to have to find another half back. Just think we're running a little thin.

I'm quietly confident.

As fronk said, we're due to convert. Last week almost nothing came off for us and we pushed North all day with a side gutted by injury.

Have faith in our defensive structure. Have faith in our ball winners. Have faith in String to have a big one after the media piled it on last weekend.

Most of all, have faith in the Drink. He's a beast. He learns lessons every quarter, every week, and he adjusts without throwing everything out of order.

As long as we put up a good fight, and don't get smashed, I'll survive (yes ill be dirty for a few days)

Sick of the negativity though, that's all i hear. How about you give the club & players confidence, rather than looking at the negative side.

Bevo knows where we are hurting (maybe he reads BF?), and I'm sure his working on it

We're on the up rise!!!!!!

As long as we put up a good fight, and don't get smashed, I'll survive (yes ill be dirty for a few days)

Sick of the negativity though, that's all i hear. How about you give the club & players confidence, rather than looking at the negative side.

Bevo knows where we are hurting (maybe he reads BF?), and I'm sure his working on it

We're on the up rise!!!!!!

No one at the Bulldogs reads BF. If they do then God help them.

I keep thinking about the GWS game last year - how we were suffering injuries and they were cruising. And I was really worried about playing them. And then they turned up at Etihad, and we were nursing a grudge, and BANG!

Then I think of how the the Dogs and Adelaide are in a very similar state now. And we're nursing a grudge against Adelaide......

....and then I remember just how much better Adelaide is playing right now than they were at the end of last year. And how much worse our injuries are, and how much worse we are playing right now.

I'm conflicted between faith in the boys and a natural Bulldoggian sense of impending doom! Arrrgghhh!

No one at the Bulldogs reads BF. If they do then God help them.
Murf said he had at one stage I believe but didn't like what he saw so I guess he doesn't any more. Rocket did as well from talking to him. How would we know.

Will your tall defenders follow Redpath into the midfield? That's where he will spend quite a bit of time...ranging way up the ground and even rucking or playing as a genuine midfielder. I doubt Redders has been brought into the side to play as a stay at home forward.
Suspect he may alternate with Stringer at times in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back