Prediction Changes v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha immagine god I hope it's not brad scott

B Scott has a very irritating communication style, in summary he comes across as a campaigner of a bloke (I have learned and just typed campaigner straight in).

However, he had a lot of success with lol norf, especially, as I understand it, when the list refreshment opportunities he had available is taken into consideration.

He may actualy be a good coach and could take you guys significantly up the ladder. If I were you, I wouldn't be unhappy if he was the choice.

I thought he would come good this year like Weirering has pick 1 and 2 that year
Weitering has come on Schache is lacking strength to match it at AFL level not sure he is going to get there. Keep hoping he will has some obvious talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Scott has a very irritating communication style, in summary he comes across as a campaigner of a bloke (I have learned and just typed campaigner straight in).

However, he had a lot of success with lol norf, especially, as I understand it, when the list refreshment opportunities he had available is taken into consideration.

He may actualy be a good coach and could take you guys significantly up the ladder. If I were you, I wouldn't be unhappy if he was the choice.
It's funny but there's a similar sort of bloke at Geelong...

Can't hurt to give it a go, look at how it's worked for Darcy Moore
The difference is Moore was always a defender first and foremost. He's a failed forward experiment more than he is a positional switch success story.

The difference is Moore was always a defender first and foremost. He's a failed forward experiment more than he is a positional switch success story.

I remember him being touted as a better defender in the juniors than up forward, is my memory correct?

I remember him being touted as a better defender in the juniors than up forward, is my memory correct?
There wasn't really a consensus. His performances were better in defence but he was lauded as having the attributes of a good forward. Unfortunately, as is standard, the most important attribute was ignored: actually having forward nous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back