Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a very damning comment to make, however there is no doubt youre right.

The video is worse, because it shows the players on the bench jump up celebrating.

View attachment 1958769
Honestly, he’s clapping. He just looks exhausted. I think people are seeing far too much into it.

Its a very damning comment to make, however there is no doubt youre right.

The video is worse, because it shows the players on the bench jump up celebrating.

View attachment 1958769
Wow…

What a little sour puss..

He should be dropped next week based on this footage alone.. screams “I’m not a team player and its all about me”.. and if he doesn't get his way he’s gonna sulk.

The bloke is a complete fxxkn hack anyway.. has built an entire career based on accumulating possessions and doing no damage with them… just send back to the sanfl and delist him at the earliest opportunity.

Changes

Crouch out susp.… Dowling in
Laird out.. sulking……. Pedlar in
Smith out… just embarrassingly cooked… Curtin in
Mchenry out.. just go ned.. your utter garbage.. replacing him with anyone else is an instant improvement.

Should be an easy week at the selection table IMO:

Outs: Crouch (Susp) / Ned McHenry

Ins: Pedlar / Curtin

Sub to be Chayce Jones:

We have to keep assessing our out of contract youngsters - Hamill, Cook, Gollant and Berry.

IMO I don't think we waste any games on - Parnell, Sholl, McHenry and Borlase.
Can’t make Jones sub. After he squibbed that contest that cost a goal he played his best football for the year and was the closest to his 2023 form, hopefully he builds on that.

Pedlar was poor yesterday, his kicking has gone to shit. I’d be bringing in Dowling before him.

The hard one is the sub. On form it would be Cook but we need to keep playing him. Don’t like to make first gamers as sub but I would go Dowling.

Can’t make Jones sub. After he squibbed that contest that cost a goal he played his best football for the year and was the closest to his 2023 form, hopefully he builds on that.

Pedlar was poor yesterday, his kicking has gone to s**t. I’d be bringing in Dowling before him.

The hard one is the sub. On form it would be Cook but we need to keep playing him. Don’t like to make first gamers as sub but I would go Dowling.

To be honest - Not a massive Jones fan so happy for him to be the Sub. Not adverse to making it one of the other role players.

Sub needs to come from that group of players that we don't know if they will make it with us long term (Jones, McHenry, Cook, Gollant, Sholl, Parnell, Hamill, etc).

After watching parts of the SANFL game today there is no chance Peds comes back in. The reasons he got dropped (particularly his inability to hit a target and be composed with ball in hand) followed him into the SANFL.

Yes he had 18 disposals but very little of these actually hit of target or didn’t go out on the full.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had a couple of mates at the game and being a Peds fan was keen to get their opinion, sadly they reiterated your view.Apparently the whole team looked disinterested, second to the ball and atrocious kicking with the only standout being Jay Boyle ( not on the list ).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly, he’s clapping. He just looks exhausted. I think people are seeing far too much into it.
My initial reaction is its the young guys celebrating like we won the game and the veteran whose been around long enough to know not to lose your marbles in a game with 90 seconds left.

The old Larry Bird bit when he was coaching and the Pacers hit a shot to go up against MJ and the Bulls with like 2 seconds left
HWog.gif

How good is Hamish. Picked the worst two decision makers in the entire 2018 draft and did it with two very valuable picks. Drop Ned and Jones and then delist ASAP.

After watching Freo and Port’s young midfielders last night, it’s impossible to be any less pessimistic than I was before our game yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Hamish. Picked the worst two decision makers in the entire 2018 draft and did it with two very valuable picks. Drop Ned and Jones and then delist ASAP.

After watching Freo and Port’s young midfielders last night, it’s impossible to be any less pessimistic than I was before our game yesterday.
Horrible take on Jones game yesterday, he was back to last year's form with 20 disposals, nearly 400m gain and only 80% TOG. And the youngster in Soligo, Rankine and Rachele were in the midfield.

Jones first half was dreadful, the same as the first four rounds. Then he had that embarrassing moment in Q3

From that point on he was really good. Got involved, did things quickly, clean. Hopefully we see more of that from him

Jones first half was dreadful, the same as the first four rounds. Then he had that embarrassing moment in Q3

From that point on he was really good. Got involved, did things quickly, clean. Hopefully we see more of that from him
He looks like a player focussed on his body. Not the game.

Out: Crouch (susp, 1 week) In: Dowling
McHenry (awful): Pedlar (didnt do much in the SANFL, but is just better)
Smith (old, tired); Curtin (match at home, team with confidence, why not)

Pedlar was poor yesterday, his kicking has gone to s**t. I’d be bringing in Dowling before him.

Say what you will about McHenry, the sub role is wasted on a young player and McHenry has thus far proven to be best in that role. I wouldn’t hate seeing Smith in that role too but that’s not happening

To those that caught the SANFL, was Curtin played as a full back or more of a intercept/flanker? Could we be finally ready to pull the trigger on Curtin for Smith?

McHenry is the only one out for me, pending Crouch and Dawson suspensions.

Berry deserves a start. So maybe McHenry moves to the sub, or Sholl comes in as sub.

If Crouch gets suspended then maybe Dowling gets his opportunity. Curtin maybe comes in for Dawson as a bigger body.

What do we think about Fog pinch hitting in the ruck and getting up the ground a bit more, getting involved?

McHenry is the only one out for me, pending Crouch and Dawson suspensions.

Berry deserves a start. So maybe McHenry moves to the sub, or Sholl comes in as sub.

If Crouch gets suspended then maybe Dowling gets his opportunity. Curtin maybe comes in for Dawson as a bigger body.

What do we think about Fog pinch hitting in the ruck and getting up the ground a bit more, getting involved?
**** me. McHenry to sub. If not, then Sholl?

Horrible calls.

Agreed. I had pretty much ruled a line through him already before that moment in Q3.

After that, every time he did something good I was already viewing him through angry eyes.

To those that caught the SANFL, was Curtin played as a full back or more of an intercept/flanker? Could we be finally ready to pull the trigger on Curtin for Smith?
He seemed to start very deep in defence then started to push up more and more as the first half progressed. I didnt see the second half though.

I’d love him on one wing and Nank on the other and then Cook more as a HF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back