Preview Changes/Preview v Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDonald out injured, Hrovat out no good, Taylor out, not ready.

If fit, in Wood, Higgs, LDU.

Season may be shot but the coaching staff are coaching for their jobs.
Imagine that on Thursday night...out McDonald (leg), Taylor (ommited), Hrovat (no good).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That injury list of ours is sh!thouse. The inability to bring in any of these mids to help out recently -

Higgins, Jacobs, Tyson, Hall, Scott and Hayden - is catching up with us.

Then there's McDonald, Daw, Murphy and Ed V-W all not available or ready.

Plus Walker, Wood and Wikinson.

It's a fricken joke.

I wish we could unearth a livewire small forward. Eagles have three if not four of them! Taylor looks promising, but a real zippy forward pocket is needed.

We just seem like we don’t want to draft any. Richmond, Collingwood, Essnson all have multiples and we have Turner.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got a feeling we are going to get a rude reality check in this game. Fitzroy are flying.

i know cunners is walking a fine line, but if and its a big if, cunners gets suspended for swinging his arm and hitting the ball, then I expect every player from next week to get fined for handballing the ball with a closed fist or punching the ball in a marking contest.

a suspension for cunners would go beyond stupidity. hang on I forgot about the morons that are in charge of the game. yep cunners gets 2 weeks.
Make no mistake, if Cunners does get rubbed out it is because pressure via media and our game loses a bit more integrity. It would be an outright disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

People calling for Sam Wright to come in are surely joking.

Out: L McDonald (INJ), JMac (omit), Hrovat (omit), Turner (suspension*?), Taylor (omit)

In: Garner, LDU, Durdin, Hosie,

They are the same people that are happy with Hrovat being in the team.

We have some delusional supporters with short memories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are the same people that are happy with Hrovat being in the team.

Be honest: if he were to knock up 4 goal (or set up 33% of our goals) assists every game would you be happy with him in the side?

As for Wright, I'm not sure he's fit anyway. Came off last week in the VFL with his ankle inflamed and restricted again.

Be honest: if he were to knock up 4 goal (or set up 33% of our goals) assists every game would you be happy with him in the side?

As for Wright, I'm not sure he's fit anyway. Came off last week in the VFL with his ankle inflamed and restricted again.

Wright was named in the bests yesterday, whether he is AFL match fit is another thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think Higgins will be ready this week, definitely the week after. McDonald out injured so does Durdin come in?

Going on Goldy's effort v Zac the hack Clarke yesterday, I am not confident he can handle the infinitely better Ruckman in Stef Martin any better, maybe Tom Campbell could assist the cause.
He did have a down day but he's been excellent this year. Clarke basically spent the whole game pig rooting him and got away with murder. There was even a boundary throw in where he dragged Goldy back 2mtrs and the ball ended up hitting the turf with neither ruckman even getting a hand on it. Can't say I've seen that happen lately, if ever. Reckon he will apply himself well this week.

Going on Goldy's effort v Zac the hack Clarke yesterday, I am not confident he can handle the infinitely better Ruckman in Stef Martin any better, maybe Tom Campbell could assist the cause.
Not a bad idea considering Goldy could walk at the end of the year for a better pay packet than he will get a North.

Campbell has deserved an opportunity, but it needs to be as a ruckman and not a forward.

I was bitterly disappointed with Goldy’s effort against a deadset spud of a ruckman.

Wright was named in the bests yesterday, whether he is AFL match fit is another thing.

I thought Wright looked in really good shape, physically speaking, against Sandy. He had a quiet game. If he played well yesterday, I’ll take that as a good sign.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back