Changes v Brisbane - IN Hogan and Stretch, OUT Viney and Weid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Petracca, Weidemann
In: Watts, Kennedy

BenKen not coming in this week if ANB/Trac are rested would be telling IMO.
He has a good rapport with the boys from what I've seen but a move back to SA seems logical as he is clearly out of favour.
Reckon Port could do with him, upgrade on Impey surely. BenKen, Gray, Gray, Dixon, Marshall, Boak would be a pre good forward line for Hinkley from next season onwards IMO

Unsure why Frost comes back in, I thought in terms of organisation our backline looked the best it had in weeks with TMac back there..

Weid competed well in the air, at least brought the ball to ground on most occasions.

Would love Salem to come back but guessing it'll be no change.
65, 76, 97, 72 - points conceded the last month. Don't think we've been doing badly down back at all.

Out: Petracca, Weidemann
In: Watts, Kennedy

BenKen not coming in this week if ANB/Trac are rested would be telling IMO.
He has a good rapport with the boys from what I've seen but a move back to SA seems logical as he is clearly out of favour.
Reckon Port could do with him, upgrade on Impey surely. BenKen, Gray, Gray, Dixon, Marshall, Boak would be a pre good forward line for Hinkley from next season onwards IMO

How is a bloke who's played VFL all year and upgrade on Impey whos a mecurial talent with a wide ranging ceiling

\_0_/ How did BenKen start getting this over rated? Had the chance to smash the door down at VFL level and hasn't done it.

A VFL plodder isn't going to garner any trade value.

BenKen has clearly done enough to warrant selection several times this year but he isn't getting a game. I will be shocked if he isn't playing somewhere else next year.

BenKen has clearly done enough to warrant selection several times this year but he isn't getting a game. I will be shocked if he isn't playing somewhere else next year.

Trenners/Grimes/Terlich/M.Jones/Michie etc all had great VFL performances. Clearly he's doing a lot wrong to be a VFL player at 2 clubs

Trenners/Grimes/Terlich/M.Jones/Michie etc all had great VFL performances. Clearly he's doing a lot wrong to be a VFL player at 2 clubs
I guess thats my point, they weren't/ aren't in the long term plans so they rarely got games despite some solid string of VFL performences. It would suprise me if he got a game this late in the season.

How is a bloke who's played VFL all year and upgrade on Impey whos a mecurial talent with a wide ranging ceiling
Impey is trash

Main knock on Kennedy has been his skill execution at VFL level apparently from what I've read. I thought he might have been given a go sometime this year but that probably won't happen now and his cards have been stamped by the looks of it. Not that I'm really complaining though, quite a few players have gone ahead of him in the pecking order now which is good for our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy is only one year older. Impey is a good athlete but a dumb footballer and it's a lot harder to teach someone how to be a smart footballer than it is to make them stronger and fitter.
Even harder to get rid of a s**t attitude though.

Kennedy is only one year older. Impey is a good athlete but a dumb footballer and it's a lot harder to teach someone how to be a smart footballer than it is to make them stronger and fitter.

Guess it's gonna be hard to win this argument unless one of us has long a long memory and I certainly won't if Impey is delisted in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back