Prediction Changes v Brisbane: in Varcoe, Moore, Crocker, Adams; out: Reid, Brown, Aish, Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I (sort of) get why Mayne & Blair are still in the team, but I can't help but feel aggrieved by their selection.

Happy that Moore is back in and lining up as a forward and also happy that the hardness of Adams is back in the team.

As for Crocker being back in the team, meh....I don't really know what to think of his selection. I'm not convinced the kid is going to ultimately make it at AFL level just yet. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Should Mayne & Blair's selections change how this match will play out? I'm fairly confident in saying no it shouldn't. They will hopefully do their roles, which isn't much chop to be fair, but the Pies should still be way too good for the Lions on current form exposure.

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think of it this way: Even if the Lions "get up" and play out of their skins, we should win this comfortably enough. Busy schedule or not.

If we don't, I would question whether we deserve finals or not.

Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I (sort of) get why Mayne & Blair are still in the team, but I can't help but feel aggrieved by their selection.

Happy that Moore is back in and lining up as a forward and also happy that the hardness of Adams is back in the team.

As for Crocker being back in the team, meh....I don't really know what to think of his selection. I'm not convinced the kid is going to ultimately make it at AFL level just yet. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Should Mayne & Blair's selections change how this match will play out? I'm fairly confident in saying no it shouldn't. They will hopefully do their roles, which isn't much chop to be fair, but the Pies should still be way too good for the Lions on current form exposure.

I’m happy enough for them to be in the team, though I still don’t get Fasolo’s absence. But they’ll play a role and be replaced as soon as we get some others up and running.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Did you get out of your car to do it?

Yep.. parked the Jaguar in the emergency lane.. waited for the traffic to subside.. then did the runner.. glued it on the road.. then ran back to my car. Don't worry.. wasn't playing chicken re so you can breath a sigh of relief re.

Yep.. parked the Jaguar in the emergency lane.. waited for the traffic to subside.. then did the runner.. glued it on the road.. then ran back to my car. Don't worry.. wasn't playing chicken re so you can breath a sigh of relief re.
Jag? Cmon mate, that’s beneath you.

El cane

All Australian
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
True.
Sorry for suggesting we get more than 4 games out of a $2M player.
His first half last Sunday wasn't as insipid as it was predicted to be.
He didn't do much except give away a 50m penalty and then miss a regulation drop punt from 20m. Thought he should have kicked the goal to start to redeem himself

Help My Club

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thats a reasonable formline for a 0-6 side because they are s**t.

I dont see any results there (apart from Port and the equally s**t Suns) that say they were remotely competitive.

Their best player Zorko is averaging ten fewer possessions than last year.

If Collingwood with a list approaching its best and form as good as its been for a few seasons cant beat them then we are in for a year of pain.

So we watch with interest tomorrow. Of course the money is on a Pies win but the odds would be enticing on Brisbane.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
So we watch with interest tomorrow. Of course the money is on a Pies win but the odds would be enticing on Brisbane.
Only if one can afford to lose it.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back