Prediction Changes v Brisbane: in Varcoe, Moore, Crocker, Adams; out: Reid, Brown, Aish, Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've shot ourselves in the foot playing Blair and Mayne, they're the only two players who won't be affect by the Anzac Day short break but aren't good enough to play AFL so we're either forced to carry two sub par players again or make allot of changes and risk team chemistry.
Mayne is going to surprise everyone this week

Last edited:
You should know that betting is largely about value. Brisbane $3.35 at home against a side also outside the 8. Hmm!
Yes value is important.

But as always there is no value when it’s a loss :(

And Brisbane are not travelling well enough, in my view.

I’m really convinced the major reason we haven’t dropped a couple of players is to keep the side relatively stable and four changes was deemed enough.

Maine is going to surprise everyone this week
Let’s face it, he doesn’t have to do much to achieve that. He’s a great guy but a very average player. This needs to be his last game for us to be a serious contender.

Am I missing something? Why should this be a tough game for us to win given the way we've been traveling compared to them? Are you saying my expectations of a 72 point smashing are unrealistic?

Maybe just a tad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omg mate you wish.......im supporting them cause of the boy....so seeing the pies succeed makes me happy for jaidos....so ill support them until they play my team....your persistant thou champ i must say hahahah

Just messing with ya

Your team is doing it tough at the moment.

Hopefully Jaidyn shows Raynor tomorrow who the real number 1 pick should have been. :D

Just messing with ya

Your team is doing it tough at the moment.

Hopefully Jaidyn shows Raynor tomorrow who the real number 1 pick should have been. :D
I’m very happy we have JS.

Just a beauty.

omg mate you wish.......im supporting them cause of the boy....so seeing the pies succeed makes me happy for jaidos....so ill support them until they play my team....your persistant thou champ i must say hahahah
You know one week of following us you would find better than a life time of following your mob.

:)

You know one week of following us you would find better than a life time of following your mob.

:)
been a tough few years champ...but ive also experience some dominant times with my mob also.....ive witnessed 5 grandfinals and 4 premierships....and im sure one day we will get back up there...i stick with my club 100%...but loving following the boy....and i enjoy watching his team do well because it means hes doing god also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back