Prediction Changes v Brisbane: in Varcoe, Moore, Crocker, Adams; out: Reid, Brown, Aish, Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give you $5

Thanks mate.

$3.35 is not sufficient value for a 0-6 side. $5 is getting there but given that I expect Collingwood to win, arguably there is no value in betting against the Pies tomorrow. Somewhere around $8-$10 would be a fair risk/reward price.

Yes value is important.

But as always there is no value when it’s a loss :(

And Brisbane are not travelling well enough, in my view.

I’m really convinced the major reason we haven’t dropped a couple of players is to keep the side relatively stable and four changes was deemed enough.

I agree there is no value on this one. Pass!

Gee haven't seen you that much this year. Collingwood causing you some angst. hmmmm

Angst? Not at all. Go back and read a number of my positive/complimentary posts over the past month.

But there is a cavernous difference between supporting and betting. The good punters are able to compartmentalize the two.

He didn't do much except give away a 50m penalty and then miss a regulation drop punt from 20m. Thought he should have kicked the goal to start to redeem himself
It wasn't even that hard of a kick for a $2M player :drunk:

These are the games we are expected to win and need to win if our resurgence as a side is to be believed.

Brisbane are 0-6 for a reason. They are shite.

These are the games we must win if we want to return to finals football.

Just get it done, bank the 4pts and move on with confidence to a much tougher assignment against Geelong next week.

Pies by 50pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back