Changes v Brisbane - OUT Hannan & Maynard, IN Tyson & Bugg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maynard straight for Tyson.

Hannan on his first warning, can't wait until second half to get into the game.

I would be tempted to drop Lewis for Brayshaw.

Out: Maynard, Salem, Lewis, Melksham
In: Tyson, Bugg, Stretch, Brayshaw

Edit: forgot about Brayshaw

Can't play both Fritsch and Hannan. Can't play both Lewis and Vince. Salem was garbage. Maynard is garbage.

I doubt they'll make that many changes though, so I expect it'll be Maynard and Salem for Tyson and Brayshaw. Who knows though, honestly.

salem and maynard for tyson and brayshaw
melksham and hannan on notice. give the old bastards another week

Salem has no more excuses. He needs to start performing. He’s a top 10 draft pick and should be hitting his straps after a few years in the system. I’ve got my doubts about him. I think he’s just too slow.

I'm not sure if we can carry all of Hannan, Garlett and Fritsch in the same team. You need players who can score opportunistic goals, but you can't have three players who are basically guaranteed to go missing for three-quarters of the game. Despite all of the kicks we made to the top of the square, I don't remember any of them getting a crumbing goal.

So:

In: Tyson, Brayshaw, Bugg.
Out: Salem, Maynard, Hannan.

I'm not sure if we can carry all of Hannan, Garlett and Fritsch in the same team. You need players who can score opportunistic goals, but you can't have three players who are basically guaranteed to go missing for three-quarters of the game. Despite all of the kicks we made to the top of the square, I don't remember any of them getting a crumbing goal.

So:

In: Tyson, Brayshaw, Bugg.
Out: Salem, Maynard, Hannan.
Its a fair point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salem I couldn't care if we traded. No doubt he was one of the pricks who complained about the camp. Blokes another Jack Watts.
To be fair he was one of the players injured...

Salem I couldn't care if we traded. No doubt he was one of the pricks who complained about the camp. Blokes another Jack Watts.
Given someone dropped a brick on his head at the camp and concussed him last year, I wouldn't be surprised

I'd pick Wagner over Salem for a month now and tell him he needs to shape up or ship out. Absolutely sick of his s**t

Wagner is s**t.

Actually...we need Frost. Like seriously just for height.

Out: Maynard, Hannan, Salem
In: Tyson, Bugg/Brayshaw, Frost

Out: Maynard (s**t James Magner), Hannan, Wagner (I know his second half was ok, but there's no room for him)

In: Brayshaw, Tyson, Frost

Can't play both Fritsch and Hannan. Can't play both Lewis and Vince. Salem was garbage. Maynard is garbage.

I doubt they'll make that many changes though, so I expect it'll be Maynard and Salem for Tyson and Brayshaw. Who knows though, honestly.
Thought salem was good until Selwood took him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back