Preview Changes v Brisbane - Round 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Langdon out, Sparrow in with some readjustments on field.

I really think we’ll win this one. I think we’re vulnerable away against sides that bring the heat with a vocal home crowd (as clearly demonstrated last week), but otherwise teams just cannot play good footy against us at the moment, no matter how poorly we’re travelling. We set up so well. Will lose at least two to Port, WC and Geelong away, but I reckon we should do okay next week. Go Dees.

Will be much harder than tonight imo, especially without Langdon.
Today was close to our easiest wins of the season, and I’m not even just having a go at the Dogs. It will definitely be much harder.

Both brown and weid have had 3 weeks each and both done didley squat. I don't know why I would give weid an extra week.
I think he is down on confidence, but one big game and he will start looking the player he should be. But we can't wait forever for that to happen. For mine, he looks more dangerous than Brown at the moment, he just hasn't taken his chances.

Surely, surely Melksham is dropped? Very little impact, very low time on ground again.

Langdon out hurts big time.

Ins: Sparrow and Bedford

I’ve been calling for his head for a while now, but I actually thought last night was one of his better games for the past few years.

Not that he was amazing - he just wasn’t total junk.

Langdon is a very big out.

I think he is down on confidence, but one big game and he will start looking the player he should be. But we can't wait forever for that to happen. For mine, he looks more dangerous than Brown at the moment, he just hasn't taken his chances.
I said it in the game day thread he did have an 'almost night' looked like taking some big marks. However he didn't seem to do much when it was going against him lack of pressure and that missed tackle looked similar to brown's game against the blues. Anyway hopefully someone can work it out soon.

100% agree, his athleticism at least provides something even if the marks haven't been taken.

That run down tackle on a Dog's defender through the middle just before half time when they were coming at us, could anyone honestly see Brown doing that?

Weid > Brown but he absolutely needs to lift. I still believe he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham out I dgaf if nobody comes in for him. how many times can you get caught holding the ball/ fumble/turnover trying to do globe trotter s**t. Bro you ain't really that good.
Langdon out for concussion bring in someone to knock out that ducking campaigner Mathieson

100% agree, his athleticism at least provides something even if the marks haven't been taken.

That run down tackle on a Dog's defender through the middle just before half time when they were coming at us, could anyone honestly see Brown doing that?

Weid > Brown but he absolutely needs to lift. I still believe he will.

Weid truther

If Langdon can't play i wouldn't be surprised if Sparrow gets a gig . Otherwise no change , with no VFL there is no way i'd bring in B.Brown for Weiderman .

I trust Weid to take his shot before i fall asleep , unlike BBB who need the length of the ground for his run up. Being a little more serious they are both good set shots when confidence is up.

BBB brings terrific time wasting to the table. It’s not nothing for a winning team!

Weid's been a dead eye in the VFL games I've seen this year. Don't think he's missed anything too bad in the AFL this year, converted the ones he should be.

BBB brings terrific time wasting to the table. It’s not nothing for a winning team!
nothing like a run up to kill any momentum in the game we might have. to allow the other team to basically have a timeout.

nothing like a run up to kill any momentum in the game we might have. to allow the other team to basically have a timeout.

When you’re up 5 goals with ten mins to play, killing an extra 15 seconds is not completely inconsequential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back