Preview Changes v Brisbane - Round 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

B1tch mode has been on the last few weeks. Can't wait to see him held accountable, flopping about like a fish while making eyes at the Umps

I wouldn’t be surprised if Harmes goes to a wing to tag McClugage, and Sparrow comes into that inside mid role he’s suited to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we have enough evidence by now to say Harmes is ******* useless anywhere other than on ball.

We also have evidence that he’s a really good tagger.

If sparrow comes in to play inside mid, our wings look really dicey compared to theirs.

We tried him on a wing last year and he failed miserably. I wouldn't mess with what he has going on now after two good weeks.

Yeh concerned, we've brought an inside mid to replace a wing, or decided to fiddle around with our winning setup. Feels a touch like the 2019/20 inside mid fest I thought we done with. Shouldve just brought in Baker and be done with it. Would've been more than happy to scrap Melksham for Sparrow though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Harmes goes to a wing to tag McClugage, and Sparrow comes into that inside mid role he’s suited to.

Pretty sure McCluggage plays predominantly on ball and wings are too important to our structure lose them to a tag. On ball tag no worries. But need a winger.

B1tch mode has been on the last few weeks. Can't wait to see him held accountable, flopping about like a fish while making eyes at the Umps

He's been dropped mate. Which is a shame, coz I quite enjoy Nib telling him he's a head ducking pussy.

He's been dropped mate. Which is a shame, coz I quite enjoy Nib telling him he's a head ducking pussy.
I quite enjoy that like every other good team of the last decade we at last have a decent amount of free kick chasers. I'm not going to name anyone and one of our best doesn't get a game anymore but at least we have a few now that practice the lowly craft.

I quite enjoy that like every other good team of the last decade we at last have a decent amount of free kick chasers. I'm not going to name anyone and one of our best doesn't get a game anymore but at least we have a few now that practice the lowly craft.

I'll name one, Spargo. :)

But at least he hasn't self claimed beast mode or the teams beromter

I'll name one, Spargo. :)

But at least he hasn't self claimed beast mode or the teams beromter
Mate, him getting one on ******* Selwood had me wanting to laugh and cry with joy at the same time. Doesn't have the phantom push in the back quite down yet but he's doing a fair Puopolo for the most part.

Didn't think Sparrow would come in but there you go.
Looks like Baker will be lucky to get another run, they would have put him in now if they ever were going to.
Will be interesting to see if they share wing duties or play one player there for Langdon's wing.
Hopefully Gus has another good game like last week and Nelae has a terrible game coming back in :devil:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re Harmes: send him to Lyons to do what he did to Libba. Neale can go head to head with Clarry. Make Trac their problem.

Re McLuggage: I think as long as we keep up our work rate and deny the corridor we will be ok. We thrive on the game being played on the wings, so let’s do it on our terms anyway.

Glad to see Sparrow get a proper run. Not sure what they will do with the wing spot though, doubt he would play the exact role Langdon does.

I remember Jordon being talked up as more outside, don't think it would be wise to switch his role but I wonder if his disposal would improve on the wing with more time and space and he could also play pretty defensively.
I don't even reckon his disposal matters, what the coaches seem to love about him is his discipline and work rate. Langdon and Brayshaw aren't Sam Mitchell, but they do position themselves well. Jordan might be the most disciplined of our mids for defensive running.

Amuses me every week checking out other teams' preview threads and seeing the positivity. Every other team going into the game, north included, has thought they're gonna get up. Then ours, other than a couple of rando rainbow junkies, either think it's a danger game, have no idea or aren't even talking about footy.

I don't reckon I've gone into a game thinking we've got this for as long as I've watched footy. Makes every win a happy surprise.

Amuses me every week checking out other teams' preview threads and seeing the positivity. Every other team going into the game, north included, has thought they're gonna get up. Then ours, other than a couple of rando rainbow junkies, either think it's a danger game, have no idea or aren't even talking about footy.

I don't reckon I've gone into a game thinking we've got this for as long as I've watched footy. Makes every win a happy surprise.
that's the weird thing, I've checked out the opposition preview threads every round this season and they've all been generally confident of a win, whereas you never see that sort of positivity here, the MFC have really done a number on us all and squashed our optimism, reckon winning a flag might help that though.

that's the weird thing, I've checked out the opposition preview threads every round this season and they've all been generally confident of a win, whereas you never see that sort of positivity here, the MFC have really done a number on us all and squashed our optimism, reckon winning a flag might help that though.

You're living in the past Marge, quit living the past. 🙂

I'm supremely confident no matter who we are playing this year, this team is unlike anything I've seen before. The only way that changes would be an injury to May or Lever.

My MFCSS is so severe I’d still be sweating after a flag that it’ll be stripped off us somehow, like being 5c over the salary cap or something.

My MFCSS is so severe I’d still be sweating after a flag that it’ll be stripped off us somehow, like being 5c over the salary cap or something.

I mean after the Hun tried to run the line that we were tanking when playing St Kilda in 2009…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back