Preview Changes v Brisbane - Round 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Quietly relieved that Brisbane dropped Mathieson, even though it meant Neale coming back in. That bloke is scary... always looks like he's itching to hurt someone.

Says something about the depth at Brisbane that they can drop Madden too. Even if he's only played a few games.

The one thing in our favour us is that Giants Stadium is very narrow... suits our game plan.

Quietly relieved that Brisbane dropped Mathieson, even though it meant Neale coming back in. That bloke is scary... always looks like he's itching to hurt someone.

Says something about the depth at Brisbane that they can drop Madden too. Even if he's only played a few games.

The one thing in our favour us is that Giants Stadium is very narrow... suits our game plan.
Lions are virtually at full strength though, not a lot of injuries there

Amazing how little I know about every other team. 😐

I used to, but Im a bit like you now.

I think I've replaced AFL team knowledge with NFL team knowledge due to fantasy football.

Don't find him the least bit intimidating. Just comes across as an ultimate flog

Mate Mathieson isn't intimidating in the slightest haha. Flops around like a peacock and is lucky it's an era where violence isn't allowed anymore

Mate Mathieson isn't intimidating in the slightest haha. Flops around like a peacock and is lucky it's an era where violence isn't allowed anymore
I love you, Topkent. Not in a way that you need to get alarmed about or anything.

Spot on mate. Turd of a player, all he is good at is drawing high free kicks and celebrating goals in the oppositions face. Would be lucky to touch it 10 times in a final.

I don't even reckon his disposal matters, what the coaches seem to love about him is his discipline and work rate. Langdon and Brayshaw aren't Sam Mitchell, but they do position themselves well. Jordan might be the most disciplined of our mids for defensive running.
6.8kms of defensive running last night according to Telstra Tracker, the most by any player in the ground. Made a great spoil to prevent a certain goal at one point as well.
Interestingly, the top 5 were all Dees - Brayshaw, Petty, Spargo and one other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weid for mine is playing poorly but he's doing what he needs to for the team. He contests, he brings it to the front and he does tackle.
Maybe he's just destined to be a Cam Mooney style forward for us. Maybe we can flip him for a great pick and get something better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back