Preview Changes v Brisbane Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

hes had more last chances than he deserves. I have zero hope.

god that emergency list is glum.
Yeah that's fair but at least you know with him it's misfiring neurons rather than just not being up to it like Brown. There's at least a small chance he wakes up and plays like he's capable.

Rationale behind Weed is fairly simple – they're not gonna throw an undersized JVR into the ruck in his first game, and BBB would be atrocious in that role. At least Weed can compete ok around stoppages.

Yeah that's fair but at least you know with him it's misfiring neurons rather than just not being up to it like Brown. There's at least a small chance he wakes up and plays like he's capable.

yea, but it just pisses me off more when Weid has a shocker. Coz like you say talent is somewhere in there, he just doesn't want it enough in my mind. If he isn't involved early he just goes missing and there is no coming back.

yea, but it just pisses me off more when Weid has a shocker. Coz like you say talent is somewhere in there, he just doesn't want it enough in my mind. If he isn't involved early he just goes missing and there is no coming back.

Jacko has never gone close to rucking a full game before, Weid will have no choice but to at least be involved in losing heaps of hit outs around the ground.

Jacko has never gone close to rucking a full game before, Weid will have no choice but to at least be involved in losing heaps of hit outs around the ground.
Maybe my memory is off but I thought that at some point Weid looked competitive in a game he had to chip in rucking. Maybe it'll Robert Walls him into playing well.

hope your right mate. My expectations are low so hes got that going for him. Wont need to do much to impress me.

Weid will kick a bag.

$31 for 5 or more on Sportsbet if youre serious.

They are giving you $4.30 for 3 or more, ill give you $5 if you want bet $10 with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked up 'lock' in the dictionary and either the dictionary is wrong or you are! I'm very relieved he's not playing though :)
We have lost this at the selection table. Fancy playing a first gamer ahead of Ah Chee, Mathieson, Prior. This new kid better be good.

Hi Demons,
Ryan Lester is a “lock” selection to replace the injured Darcy Gardiner for Brisbane. I have it on very good authority.

As you were.
Expect a late change. Lester in for Payne!

We have lost this at the selection table. Fancy playing a first gamer ahead of Ah Chee, Mathieson, Prior. This new kid better be good.

I wish you were playing Mathieson :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back