Preview Changes v Brisbane (the ol' 'home' game in Queensland)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shittonet turned out to be decent, although has slumped a bit in recent weeks.

I expect Brisbane will go hard physically on Max and try and bully him out of the game, which we know works, esp if it's two rucks (Big O and Archie Smith) doing it. Might be somewhat offset by Jackson and Weid taking forward ruck minutes (and Jackson at the bounce), but still hope Max actually gives some back if he does cop a bit of treatment instead of just silently copping it like he normally does.

Shittonet turned out to be decent, although has slumped a bit in recent weeks.

I expect Brisbane will go hard physically on Max and try and bully him out of the game, which we know works, esp if it's two rucks (Big O and Archie Smith) doing it. Might be somewhat offset by Jackson and Weid taking forward ruck minutes (and Jackson at the bounce), but still hope Max actually gives some back if he does cop a bit of treatment instead of just silently copping it like he normally does.
Would be good to see Viney or another nugget mid stick up for the captain. When VDB comes back i would make that his role. Physically he is one of the AFL players i would least want to get in a tussle with. Luckily for other players he has no aggression off the ball and only crunches people in tackles.

So Jones replaces AVB which was a forced change. TMAC not quite right? Also maybe reading too much into it but Jetta named on the bench and Lockhart named in backline feels like Jetta is on the outer.

******* kidding me fav player goes out for that dump kicking ******* idiot

Your outrage is justified. A good bloke selection vs a legit team. Not half struggling to find room for all our inside mids already are we? Let's add another to the mix!

So Jones replaces AVB which was a forced change. TMAC not quite right? Also maybe reading too much into it but Jetta named on the bench and Lockhart named in backline feels like Jetta is on the outer.

I wouldn't read anything into interchange selections.

Your outrage is justified. A good bloke selection vs a legit team. Not half struggling to find room for all our inside mids already are we? Let's add another to the mix!
its alright we'll go out and spend up on a wingman because we have none and playing inside mids there didnt work. Then he'll have identical stats with us that he's had over his entire career then dump him a few games in cause * knows then basically replace him with this ******* idiot who just chucks it on his boot. Yeah @ me again on Sunday you ******* mongs

its alright we'll go out and spend up on a wingman because we have none and playing inside mids there which didnt work. Then he'll have identical stats with us that he's had over his entire career them dump him a few games in cause fu** knows then basically replace him with this ******* idiot who just chucks it on his boot. Yeah @ me again on Sunday you ******* mongs

Yep, I would have moved Harmes into Vanders role, chucked Gus in the guts and brought in TOMLINSON (surname spelling learnings , thanks Headless :) ) to play on the wing and flexibility down back if we needed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a good poster otherwise, but anytime he gets mentioned in any form you melt it's so ******* pathetic

You say pathetic I say highly amusing. Melts should be encouraged not frowned upon.

You do realise Jetta will be on the ground at the 3 min mark.

there is no shame being named on the bench anymore, it’s not the 90s where you could sit there for 25 mins a quarter and come on the ground with 5 mins to go

Good luck to Jonesy, hope he kills it but don’t have much hope. Really hope we don’t end up missing Tomlinson on that wing, unless Jones is ready to tag McCluggage or Robinson out of the game.

Good luck to Jonesy, hope he kills it but don’t have much hope. Really hope we don’t end up missing Tomlinson on that wing, unless Jones is ready to tag McCluggage or Robinson out of the game.

you honestly think Robinson is worth tagging?

Weird selection but honestly all of Jones, AVB and TMac have been various levels of injured, average or potato over the last 18 months. One would think this selection won't make or break the game.

Good luck to Jones though. I hope he somehow winds back the clock and puts in a good game. Wishful thinking probably but it will be interesting to watch either way.

Robinson is a great player. Brisbane get so much value through their wings.

Solid foot soldier, respect the way he goes about it. But there is few more players to worry about before Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back