Opinion Changes v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

After an amazing performance last week J.Butcher is named as the only key forward.

Lols everywhere.

This ought to end the Great Butcher debate.
Carn, name one forward that dominated last week including the 2 GWS millionaires. The Penguins wouldn't have got kicked a goal last week, the conditions were terrible.

It's not throwing JB to the wolves. It's Brisbane, this season they have played probably 4 forward's into form. They've really struggled defensively in the bigs clearly competition worst in tall defence. Without being too critical of the lions if he can't do it this week how can we think of relying on him next year as a backup against a top 4 team.

I hope Jay can at least find something & get back for a farewell game, I'm not much for farewell games but this guy put his body through hell for us in dark times he'll always be a great of the club in my eyes.

*Krak back yay!! it's ridiculous he wasn't picked last week

I would love to see Ken try Westhoff 80% of the time up forward like 07-08. Back to the old days and maybe he will find some consistency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? Pick 8 wasn't he?
mr-burns-yyyyes-o.gif

Agree with the ins, Amon should never have been an out and Krakouer should also have been brought straight back after his personal omission. A bit unsure why Schulz was omitted, he is not playing well but Butcher alone as the forward tall doesn't seem best.
Mitchell looked like he was getting into some form in the first half against GWS but dropped away, not that he was the only one.
Fortunate for us Brisbane have decided to rest Martin, this could mean Trengove would not just help win the clearances but win a number of hit-outs as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back