statman87

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2010
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sportsbets odds: Port Adelaide $2.15 Brisbane $1.70

My odds: Port Adelaide $2.00 Brisbane $1.85

A Must win for all Port Adelaide supporters and players alike, To beat the club that beat Adelaide and to give the supporters something to look forward too in 2013 Saturdays game and next weeks games are crucial for everyone at Port Adelaide. I think Port Adelaide will win on Saturday by around 3 goals and give us a bit of hope for 2013.

In
Salopek (MUST PLAY)
Boak
Logan (i know what your gonna say but boohoo)
Banner

Out
Moore (Hammie)
Pfeiffer (Really like Darren but disappointed in his last two weeks)
Blee (Needs to throw himself into a contest in the sanfl)
D Stewart (Game Over)

EMG Phillips Redden Pfeiffer

Sportsbets odds: Port Adelaide $2.15 Brisbane $1.70

My odds: Port Adelaide $2.00 Brisbane $1.85

A Must win for all Port Adelaide supporters and players alike, To beat the club that beat Adelaide and to give the supporters something to look forward too in 2013 Saturdays game and next weeks games are crucial for everyone at Port Adelaide. I think Port Adelaide will win on Saturday by around 3 goals and give us a bit of hope for 2013.

In
Salopek (MUST PLAY)
Boak
Logan (i know what your gonna say but boohoo)

Out
Moore (Hammie)
Pfeiffer (Really like Darren but disappointed in his last two weeks)
Blee (Needs to throw himself into a contest in the sanfl)

EMG Banner Redden Pfeiffer
Pfieffer had a patch last week of contested stuff the equivalent of any thing Logan gives us a game with only half as bad the disposal. So I would not make that change, Blee is worth the rest of the year, finding the pace but still looks better then some others we have gifted games to

yeh i found him to really lack that speed from Sanfl level to Afl but Brisbane dont have alot of talls so its a bit of a structural move as well

Blee in is a must for the next two. Otherwise the last few weeks were an entire waste. It makes no sense in ending his season with last week on his mind. Throw him around a bit though, and give him a chance of playing outside, making his own space, and a chance at genuine touches.

Banner, now or never. Perfect time to use the sub properly and give him a run as early as the game allows.
Name him and play him in the last game of the year and let him have a crack. I have noticed people throwing his name around on other forums and i agree. If he is delisted it will be hard to convince other clubs of giving him a go with mostly rezzie form on his resume, so we owe him a chance. I too am happy to pump up his tyres if Port delist him at years end.

Logan, you cant leave a bloke on 99. Selectors and coaches have feelings to you know. Well deserved to play his 100 this week. Not convinced it will be his last year. Reason being this last home and away game will be the final for many wearing the Port jumper, and i think he may be a neccesity next year.

Real chance in the next few weeks to throw players around, let forwards become backs, Rucks to have a go at key positions, mids to forwards, wings to mids etc. Nothing to loose with no expectation. Gunna be a real interesting October.

Out: D. Stewart, In: Redden (if Redden is unfit, replace Stewart with one of the traffic cones they use at training. Will be just as effective.)

Out: Moore (hammy), In: Boak. Obvious reasons.

Out: Rodan, In: Salopek. I'd rather have Sal on the list next year than Rodin. Has had 26 touches and 2 tackles in the last two weeks. That's less than what guys like Boak, Brad Ebert and Kornes usually get in one week. Rodan has blown his last chance, so give Salopek a last chance and see what he can do with it.

Out: P. Stewart if unfit, Thomas if PStew is fit, In: Banner. It's a joke that Banner isn't getting a game. It's a joke that Thomas is still getting a game. Sensible swap. Banner can take the HFF spot of Thomas if Stewart is fit or he can take Stewart's spot if he isn't.

Blee in is a must for the next two. Otherwise the last few weeks were an entire waste. It makes no sense in ending his season with last week on his mind. Throw him around a bit though, and give him a chance of playing outside, making his own space, and a chance at genuine touches.

Banner, now or never. Perfect time to use the sub properly and give him a run as early as the game allows.
Name him and play him in the last game of the year and let him have a crack. I have noticed people throwing his name around on other forums and i agree. If he is delisted it will be hard to convince other clubs of giving him a go with mostly rezzie form on his resume, so we owe him a chance. I too am happy to pump up his tyres if Port delist him at years end.

Logan, you cant leave a bloke on 99. Selectors and coaches have feelings to you know. Well deserved to play his 100 this week. Not convinced it will be his last year. Reason being this last home and away game will be the final for many wearing the Port jumper, and i think he may be a neccesity next year.

Real chance in the next few weeks to throw players around, let forwards become backs, Rucks to have a go at key positions, mids to forwards, wings to mids etc. Nothing to loose with no expectation. Gunna be a real interesting October.

? He played his 100th against Freo a few weeks ago?

Similar to most I feel...

Outs - Moore (inj), PStew (inj), Rodan
In - Banner, Sal, Redden

Blee must stay in. I'd be not worried if Logan was given a 100th if that means he's gone next year. 2 rucks is a must if Big Red is fit. Rodan... big cup of meh.

I'd love to see Westhoff dropped... but thats not gonna happen. I do feel that in a forward line similar to what we had in Round 1 Dan Stewart can function well, if he is the third tall he can be useful, but we are approaching endtimes with him I feel. Unfortunate, really as is he one of those 'could have been anything' type of players, a similar vibe to Damon White really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game (albeit not paying much attention to the actual game) - can someone tell me exactly where Blee went wrong? I saw some fantastic things he did. One point on the half back line on the western side he had 3 Eagles collapse around him and somehow managed to dance his way out of it. I was like "whoa".

I think Blee's stinker says more about the players around him than him.

I'm starting the PAFC Blee Club.

First song we perform will be for Alipate Carlile called Big Fat * in the style of Ween.

I thought he was alright, missed the shirked contest got there at quarter time. He got out of trouble several times in the backlines in traffic really well I thought and it would be stupid to drop him with 2 weeks to go. He was always going to take time to get up to speed it's not like he only played a few weeks in the SANFL, he's played what 20 so the speed and pace of it all is now set into him so it was always going to take a little while to make the adjustment.

I didn't see Blee as shirking a contest. He just stuffed up an intercept,big time.

For a second gamer I thought he did well.

Must stay in the side.

Selection type threads turn our BF forum into a Facebookish type forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back