Prediction Changes v Brizzy in Brizzy (sigh)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Acres, Logue was a bust.

You can’t keep four KPDs on good money.

The elephant in the room no one has mentioned in all this time is that Hamling is still on a reasonably big contract he signed multiple years ago when he was still best 22. Whilst we’ve probably already used the equivalent money next year onwards (plus more) on Luke Jackson it’s still pretty big getting this disaster contract on the books.

Hamling has an extra list management kick in the teeth because right after he arrived here the AFL decided we should have been able to take him as an unrestricted free agent since he was delisted by the cats prior to his time at the dogs - hence why he was signed to a long term deal.

It was one of our most important structural players who was rated highly around the league that could be poached for some cash at the end of every single contract, with big offers on the table for him to leave prior to agreeing to sign with Fremantle long term.

Little did the club know that we would lose Hamling for 2020 onwards anyway. Probably with an end of first round pick in our pocket for the loss in the 2020 draft.

What could we have done with pick #10 (Chapman) and #21 - We traded to the first pick of the second round to take O'Driscoll anyway.

His wafl coach just said in a West article that he is going to be a beauty. The article isn't behind the paywall so go and have a read before you go write the kid off in year 2.

Did you read me write anyone off? I didn't write it, are you picking up a vibe?

Did you read me write anyone off? I didn't write it, are you picking up a vibe?
Looks like I responded to the responder. The should've taken JVR instead of Erasmus started pretty quickly on here because of one good quarter by JVR last week. It just seems a little early for people to be going down that track. People did the same with LDU and he has turned out to be very good in his own time. Sorry for any mixup.

Looks like I responded to the responder. The should've taken JVR instead of Erasmus started pretty quickly on here because of one good quarter by JVR last week. It just seems a little early for people to be going down that track. People did the same with LDU and he has turned out to be very good in his own time. Sorry for any mixup.

Got it - no probs. I agree they are going early on Ras.

My thoughts are pretty similar to what they were at the draft.

The opportunity to get Amiss and JVR was huge and I thought we should have.

At the same time - getting Johnson and Ras seemed so unbelievable overall I am happy!

I mainly want all three in the team 90% of the time

Got it - no probs. I agree they are going early on Ras.

My thoughts are pretty similar to what they were at the draft.

The opportunity to get Amiss and JVR was huge and I thought we should have.

At the same time - getting Johnson and Ras seemed so unbelievable overall I am happy!

I mainly want all three in the team 90% of the time
I think I would have taken them both as well. Reminded me of Franklin)Roughead. But they rated Treacy at the time, so maybe that is why. As you say Erasmus/Johnson is great also. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back