Unofficial Preview Changes v Carlton (AKA GWS castoffs + young stars)

Remove this Banner Ad

Howard had a Barry Crocker tonight, but given we won I’m not sure if any changes would be needed

Howard was immense in the air. Without him killing those aerial contests we concede another 4 goals.

He made mistakes by foot and a couple of errors when the ball was on the deck. Needs to tighten up and improve those

Pittard,

Harsh as our backline was immense, I just thought by now the s**t he does would be at a minimum...

Sadly it's not

Hombsch in

Watts for Marshall if his shoulder is stuffed.

Dropping Todd now would set his confidence back badly. His teammates seem very happy to carry him through quiet games.

I'd like Watts back in but as he won't play this weekend, he can't improve his form line, so I'm guessing no unforced changes.

If there are injuries, then whomever of this weeks emergencies is the most logical replacement should come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropping Todd now would set his confidence back badly. His teammates seem very happy to carry him through quiet games.

I'd like Watts back in but as he won't play this weekend, he can't improve his form line, so I'm guessing no unforced changes.

If there are injuries, then whomever of this weeks emergencies is the most logical replacement should come in.

He needs a break, he is overwhelmed. He’s broken the seal an md come back. Now it’s time to let him build his game again in the SANFL and bring back Watts.

Watts for Marshall has to be close.

Id love Marshall to get one more chance considering we are playing Carlton next, good chance to build confidence. Does some good stuff, but needs to do more and start kicking Goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back