Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 6, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on how slippery it is in the game now, with our game starting not much earlier tomorrow I can say with certainty Carlton will make at least 1 late change, if not 2. McKay & McGovern on the bench will be way too tall
Carlton have lost this from selection if they play McKay. Way too tall of a lineup to play wet weather footy, and he'd been dogshit this year. It's in their best interest if him and McGovern are out

Earlier in the week one of our posters heard that a defender would play his first game for the year, then another heard Lewis Young would be a late in, now Lachie Young is a late addition to the emergency list. Hmmmm.

Seems like an unusual level of ducks and drakes to sneak in a defender, but stranger things have happened.
I was the one that was told Young would play. I posted it as Lewy Young but upon reflection I just assumed it was Lewy. He just said Young in the text.

I've used his site in the past. https://www.viprow.net/
Thanks Brass Dog. I tried it before and found it annoying. I decided to get Kayo for $15 p.m. for one year. That price is for existing Telstra customers of which I am one. hate Murdoch and bloody monopolies. arseholes

I live in Keilor East but don't drive so I rely on the delivery services. I get free deliveries for my next five meals on Uber Eats. When you're only buying a meal for one, the cost of delivery can be half the price of the meal. The 50% off Uber Eats had in during the last two weeks in June was a fantastic bargain. I don't think I've had Korean food since I was in Korea in 1977.

I looked up that Ulghur restaurant when you mentioned it to me before, Karlaylisi. It has great reviews, but isn't with Uber Eats. And do you mean Doi Xanh Quan near Aldi? I checked and that is too far away from me for Uber Eats. My opthalmologist is right around the corner on Thomas Holmes Street. I used to past there on the 82 tram from Maribyrnong where I lived to go to the Western Oval back in the olden days.
Yes, I meant both of them. I was under the impression you lived in Footscray. Next time I go I will ask them to get onto uber eats. if you want next time the doggies play you send me a pm and I can take the food over. only if you want.

After extensive research, my advice is always to order takeaway food that the restaurant delivers themselves. That rules UberEats out for me straight away. MenuLog on the other hand has a mix of freelance delivery drivers and restaurants that deliver themselves.

Cannot f***ing handle my delivery turning up cold because the clown is riding a bicycle and doesn’t have a decent insulation box for his orders.

Lastly...maybe it’s too far from Keilor, but everyone should do their best to order from Penn Thai Restaurant in Kingsville. It’s the best takeaway food in Melbourne. Fact!
Thanks for the tip. I live in the area and was not aware of this place. thanks for the tip. love Thai food.

I’d say a lot of our emergencies will be getting games in the next few weeks. Playing every 4.5 days will be very tough on some. May even mean most of our healthy players get a run at some point, including blokes like Fergus Green. Probably his last chance on the list this year.

I’d say a lot of our emergencies will be getting games in the next few weeks. Playing every 4.5 days will be very tough on some. May even mean most of our healthy players get a run at some point, including blokes like Fergus Green. Probably his last chance on the list this year.
Very happy we have taken our full squad compared to some other teams

I like Fergus, has had a shocking run at it with injury. Wil be interesting to see how we rise to the challenge...but please, no more Gardener - we need two layers of glass to break in case of emergency with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forecast has the rain hitting at 5pm and then raining pretty much throughout the game.

Hopefully Metricon isn't a cow paddock by the time we play!

taking advantage of the dry ball going to be important today. Need to ensure we start the quarters fast while scoring is easier before that ball turns into a medicine ball covered in soap

Sons of guns. Rating Fathers

1. West
2. Libba
3. Wallis
4. Hunter
5. Cordy
Rating them as players or as stud assets?

As players I'd go:
1. Whitten
2. West
3. Libba Sr
4. Wallis
5. Darcy (David)

As sires of listed WB/Footscray male footballers* I'd rate them (on exposed form):

1. Libba Sr
2. David Darcy
3. Whitten
4. Hunter
5. Wallis

Cordy not far off Wallis. David Darcy might next year become the first Bulldog to have two generations of F/S draft selections.

* I'm leaving out Chris Grant (sire of Issy in the AFLW) for current purposes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back