Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 6, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I would play Trengove for Crozier this week.

Mckay Mcgovern & Casboult up Front. Don't want Wood having to go on a tall would love him to be able to play a 3rd man up role.

Trengove on Casboult Cordy on Mckay Keath on Mcgovern.

Will be a wet game this weekend. I seem to recall last year that Roarke Smith thrived in wet weather. Hunter is obviously coming in, but Smith may come into consideration here. His game against Port last year in wet weather was outstanding.

Still rather he's not selected, but I'd take it over Gardner, Gowers or even Suckling based on this year's form

Poster on the Carlton board says that the weather will suit them more and that we are nothing away from Marvel.

I don't think he realises how many talls are in his team that can't mark, even in the dry.
You know the drill
  1. Save as quote
  2. Wait for result of game
  3. If result is:
    1. LOSS - come to our board and melt about our shitty team
    2. WIN - go to Carlton board, quote his comment and gloat about the win. Enjoy your temp ban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know the drill
  1. Save as quote
  2. Wait for result of game
  3. If result is:
    1. LOSS - come to our board and melt about our shitty team
    2. WIN - go to Carlton board, quote his comment and gloat about the win. Enjoy your temp ban
Knowing their supporters they'll come back at me with their 16 premierships.

Pffft. A lot of them wouldn't have seen a flag in their lifetime.
Yep tell me about it. My mate is a die-hard and bags me every time they beat us and I bite back of course. He hasn't seen a single VFL or AFL flag yet goes on about his clubs 'proud', 'successful' and not at all tainted history.

I think our congested traffic work and contested footy is very good. I think if anything it favours us and I am kind of glad we are in the gold coast
Our game against Port last year shows we are more than capable of playing at a good level away from home in poor conditions. If we lose on Sunday we aren't taking things seriously.

Yep tell me about it. My mate is a die-hard and bags me every time they beat us and I bite back of course. He hasn't seen a single VFL or AFL flag yet goes on about his clubs 'proud', 'successful' and not at all tainted history.
That's tragic.

Our game against Port last year shows we are more than capable of playing at a good level away from home in poor conditions. If we lose on Sunday we aren't taking things seriously.
We have been winning games off the back of our pressure and rebound. Obviously it's harder for our defenders to mark the ball in wet weather, but it will be even worse for their tall forwards, who have been underperforming as it is. The conditions favour us, we really can't be losing this one.

In two weeks time, if we're not 5-2 then I don't think we have the consistency to have a strong finals run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back