Prediction Changes v Carlton Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Buku's draft profile.

Very interesting, thank you for posting that.
It felt like Lynch took a mark in every single contest that Cordy was involved in. Like you said, we may as well had Caleb on him as the end result would've been the same and at least other areas of the game could be impacted. At the same time, not a great recipe for success so hopefully Khamis will offer some sort of resistance as an aeriel presence.

Lynch gets the spud vs Dogs awards. His one best game.

And look how that worked out. Hayes & roarke in please. Need some melts to insure a win

I don't know if they are going to get a game, but I think they are good players who could be very handy over the next 10 weeks at least.

JJ would be in the bottom 5 players on our list, he's been carried for the last 5 years and has done nothing yet keeps getting a game, time for the club to bite the bullet and drop him till he shows at least a bit of form in the reserves like all of the other players have been forced to do.

JJ has been terrible this year, struggling in his role and deserves a spell in the VFL, but can we stop with the revisionist BF history about being carried for 5 years when he’s finished 2nd, 4th and 7th in the B&F during that time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody hell ladies and gents...what about we all take a chill pill and be nice to each other (or take a Bex and lie down.) I've deleted half the thread tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache looks so skinny still. Even English looks 4x bigger than him. It's a real worry that he's unable to put on the size to compete and it may be the thing that maybe keeping him from wanting to go into contests and push his body around.
Schache doesn't seem to be able to add muscle, which doesn't allow him to hold his ground to take contested marks. Has good hands that's why he often clunks them on a lead.
The fact that he hasn't muscled up after 4-5 years in the system means he is most likely never going too. Which is a shame still think if he could get stronger he would make for a very difficult forward match up
I fear that he is going to be an almost type of player that just never quite gets there.
🤔😣

Schache doesn't seem to be able to add muscle, which doesn't allow him to hold his ground to take contested marks. Has good hands that's why he often clunks them on a lead.
The fact that he hasn't muscled up after 4-5 years in the system means he is most likely never going too. Which is a shame still think if he could get stronger he would make for a very difficult forward match up
I fear that he is going to be an almost type of player that just never quite gets there.

Mmmm muscles. Muscles. Good footballer need big muscles. Musclessssssss

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The good news this week is that Carlton play bruise free football. We thrive on that.

The bad news is so does Carlton. Can see Casboult and Betts return to form and another big loss if we aren't switched on and ready to wear our big boy pants.

Really need to find a way to get JJ back into form, still the most electric player on our list and one of the very few with actual line breaking ability. Should be killing it in our system with our ball winners feeding him the ball. I was an advocate for him going forward this year and could see him being really dangerous in the role as he’s had some brilliant quarters there but it obviously doesn’t suit him. I think we need to push him back again. Daniel, Dale & Williams are elite by foot but none are genuine line breakers, there’s still a spot for him there.

Maybe means we finally try Daniel in another role, I know he’s fantastic in defence but we don’t really need his kicking coming out of defence with Dale & Williams, I’d rather the ball in their hands really as they hit long game breaking kicks. I know it’s not as simple as just moving up the field but I really would like to somehow get Daniel delivering the ball inside 50 15 times a game. The forwards would love it.

I’d be trialing him in a high half forward role, he can push up to the contest and help in there which he’s great at, make sure he’s always buzzing around Naughty when he’s taking big contested marks up the wings. Just get the ball in his hands in the front half of the ground as much as possible and he will cause damage.

The good news this week is that Carlton play bruise free football. We thrive on that.

The bad news is so does Carlton. Can see Casboult and Betts return to form and another big loss if we aren't switched on and ready to wear our big boy pants.
Just stick Libba on Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back