Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
I’ll accept a solid, positive-minded effort across the board. The one thing I don’t want to see is our team getting completely bogged down in a negative, stifled performance. In GMHBA last year, we were on the verge of taking the lead halfway through the second quarter. After the Ziebell non-decision, it was like as if our entire team donned moon boots for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see BBB flapping about aimlessly, unless he’s getting free kicks. If Will Walker can even halfway live up to my completely unreasonable expectations of him, I’ll be a happy chappy for sure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kangaroo Cat

Team Captain
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’ll accept a solid, positive-minded effort across the board. The one thing I don’t want to see is our team getting completely bogged down in a negative, stifled performance. In GMHBA last year, we were on the verge of taking the lead halfway through the second quarter. After the Ziebell non-decision, it was like as if our entire team donned moon boots for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see BBB flapping about aimlessly, unless he’s getting free kicks. If Will Walker can even halfway live up to my completely unreasonable expectations of him, I’ll be a happy chappy for sure.

what are your expectations of WW? Sorry if you said them before and i missed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
what are your expectations of WW? Sorry if you said them before and i missed it
🤣The first time I saw Will perform was up close in a VFL game against Collingwood a couple of years back. He looked “mint” to me. As an aside, I think it was Maj’s first game in defence too. Since that time, I’ve been looking forward to Will getting a decent crack at it. Unfortunately, he got injured in his fourth game after a blistering first quarter. In that first quarter in Adelaide, he amassed 9 disposals and scored 1.2. The long wait is over...

Last edited:

Kangaroo Cat

Team Captain
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
🤣The first time I saw Will perform was up close in a VFL game against Collingwood a couple of years back. He looked “mint” to me. As an aside, I think it was Maj’s first game in defence too. Since that time, I’ve been looking forward to Will getting a decent crack at it. Unfortunately, he got injured in his second game after a blistering first quarter. The long wait is over...

So at least half mint 🙂

Top Bottom