17219.jpeg

Meows the following:

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At this stage, if there are no injuries and not accounting for a "rest" requirement for this game as part of the compressed schedule, I would say unlikely there would be any change.

Maj, Larkey and LDU should be better for their runs so should see a little more from both next week. Not against Brown coming in for Mahoney if we felt a 3 pronged attack might work. But not 100% sure this early.

In: W.Walker, Brown, Hosie, Ahern, Polec
Out: Daw and another four that need a full week recovery
Tend to agree, it would be irresponsible to play Daw again in 4 days time.

Anderson, Hayden, Taylor, Larkey the other 4 IMO. Durdin also in the mix.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah you'd think Daw would make way- surely?

The guy that has played one game? Would think the recently returned players may be better suited as they haven’t got the wear and tear yet of the season. Whether he is physically ready from a recovery perspective is different, but would think no different to anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah you'd think Daw would make way- surely?

Yes I'd say daw rested not going to play two inside 5 but be banging on door to come straight back in against dees next Sunday.... brown in for him but agree we did look a lot better without brown there might just be because ade were crap and so much space out there.... then you can see he has the same concerns with Pitts lmac Williams ats and jmac all in the back half... has moved Pitts fwd, jmac to the wing dropped Williams and left ats who had a solid game and lmac just keeps getting better apart from that one fade late on when he tries to do something outside of his ability.... as jmac occupied polecs wing id say him out for Polec

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The guy that has played one game? Would think the recently returned players may be better suited as they haven’t got the wear and tear yet of the season. Whether he is physically ready from a recovery perspective is different, but would think no different to anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would think his circumstances are different to everyone else, actually.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching the Cats take on the Eagles I can't see us getting too close so let's bring in players who get the most benefit out of it. Would love to see Will Walker get a run.

On a side note, Nic Nat tearing it up again with a massive 4 possessions in H1. Will be selected in the AA ahead of Goldy for sure with those numbers.

Against million times better team than Adelaide, I really don't mind who plays.
I just wanna see Brown and Daws combo once.
Keep LDU, Mckay and Boner for training.

Out Shittard / Jmac , Larkey
In Polec, Brown

You right?

Back